PDA

View Full Version : new to vehicross info

brent laudicina
02/27/2008, 03:36 PM
hello everyone i just bought a 2000 vehicross right now im puting a 3 in lify on it and i just wanted to know what are some good websites to find accesorys?

Chopper
02/27/2008, 03:45 PM
You're almost local....must be Tampa VX's car. Welcome!! Try Independent 4x4....there's some stuff, but not much. You gotta get creative. Stick around here awhile, you'll get an idea of what is possible.

JHarris1385
02/27/2008, 03:51 PM
Just put 912's Old Man Emu Springs on it and crank the torsion bar. Below is a picture of mine.

Ldub
02/27/2008, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the Fam...:thumbup:

As far as lifts, tires & wheels go...make friends with the search function. There is tons of info here.:cool:

Here is the place: www.independent4x.com

Also: www.rocky-road.com

Zorak
02/27/2008, 04:30 PM
You're almost local....must be Tampa VX's car. Welcome!! Try Independent 4x4....there's some stuff, but not much. You gotta get creative. Stick around here awhile, you'll get an idea of what is possible.

Actually #0013 since 2003, has had at least four previous owners who were members here (none tampa vx) and at one time carried "police interceptor" badges on the front fenders, guess they were going for that crown victoria look :)

CoastieCosta567
02/27/2008, 06:15 PM
welcome bro. don't worry about mods you want to do, u will get very creative in no time and you will get alot of awsome ideas and help here.

brent laudicina
02/27/2008, 06:42 PM
i did a lot of looking around and i saw rons page and love his work does any one know of anyone who sells and custom parts?

WormGod
02/28/2008, 07:50 AM
i did a lot of looking around and i saw rons page and love his work does any one know of anyone who sells and custom parts?

First off, welcome.

Sadly, Ron is touch and go these days. He has been getting out of the modding community, so be prepared for a loooong wait. His services have been missed by many of us.

There are some mod fabbers here that offer goods, but they are few and far between. But, the ideas are forever springing up here and someone is always willing to try something new. You will see soon enough. For now, the site's Search tool will be your best friend. Just pump in an idea and I am SURE you will get some results. I don;t think there is a single idea that hasnt been mentioned on here sometime or another.

tom4bren
02/28/2008, 09:20 AM
Don't forget about Tone for Nerf bars, Push bars, Light Kits, Door Poppers, etc.

http://www.tonemonday.com/vxparts.html