PDA

View Full Version : Rough Idle + Stallin

volume311
02/24/2008, 03:42 PM
Was trying to figure out the location of a coolant leak that sprouted it's ugly head yesterday solution In this thread (http://vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=4765&highlight=changing+thermostat)

In the process I took the intake tube and the throttle body off. I forgot to reconnect the MAF sensor to the intake. Drove around, this morning went to start it and got a rough idle and a stall. Saw the intake sensor and plugged it back in.

Still rough idle and stall, threw
P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected
P1125 Throttle position motor fail safe mode
P1295 Throttle position motor power management mode

Any ideas? I re-checked the connection on the throttle body, nothing. The EGR valve was cleaned out about 2-3 months ago and so was the tube that runs in to the intake manifold. The motor is now in "Reduced Power" Mode

etlsport
02/24/2008, 03:55 PM
engine probably just freaked out, disconnect the battery for 30 minutes and then after you re-connect it start her up.. will probably be fine

volume311
02/24/2008, 04:03 PM
I think so I went and disconnected and reconnected the EGR, MAF, & TPS sensors and all of a sudden everything is fine. Bah, this thing likes giving me heart attacks. Topped the coolant of till the parts get here.