PDA

View Full Version : If you want louder horns...

paultvx
06/15/2003, 05:46 PM
Check this site out... I don't have one, but the Hella I have is pretty close.

http://www.wolo-mfg.com/air.htm

WyrreJ
06/15/2003, 07:01 PM
That wild turkey one sounds like an electric guitar solo. I've always thought it would be cool have a "mommy" horn like their euro one but I don't think it would go to well with the image of the VX.

IsuZOOM
06/15/2003, 07:38 PM
Wow, that seems crazy loud. I really find that the $10 horns at Auto zone that replace ours are pretty damn loud... 130 db x 2 goes a loooong way IMHO

paultvx
06/15/2003, 10:45 PM
Lounder the better. My hella dual air horns are pretty loud but still not loud enough for some it appears. Two nights ago an out of towner forced me to check my ABS system by cutting infront of me twice without looking. When he changed lanes both times, his Tacoma's bed just before the rear wheel well was literally 2" away from my front corner.

AlaskaVX
06/16/2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by paultvx
Lounder the better. My hella dual air horns are pretty loud but still not loud enough for some it appears. Two nights ago an out of towner forced me to check my ABS system by cutting infront of me twice without looking. When he changed lanes both times, his Tacoma's bed just before the rear wheel well was literally 2" away from my front corner.

Thats when you pull out the .44mag mod and point, it seems to get the point accross ;)

paultvx
06/16/2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaVX
Thats when you pull out the .44mag mod and point, it seems to get the point accross ;)

Sorry. I prefer hotels to jails.