PDA

View Full Version : Prisoners Working Ahead.

Chopper
02/20/2008, 03:43 PM
What am I supposed to do with that information? I always look around to find something to throw out the window (while yelling, "You missed a piece!") So kind people can throw out joints? Guess it's an official version of Baby on Board or Caution Show Dogs???:p

Ldub
02/20/2008, 03:46 PM
Chamber a round (if ya don't have one in the pipe already) & click the safety off.:thumbup:

Joe_Black
02/20/2008, 05:28 PM
Call up this guy...

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/deathrace/deathrace7.jpg

don moore
02/20/2008, 10:04 PM
they should have used a freaked out VX for that film..for the ones that go off road trying to avoid getting hit by the on road cars....;)

nfpgasmask
02/21/2008, 02:15 PM
Call up this guy...

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/deathrace/deathrace7.jpg

Did you know they are remaking Deathrace with Jason Statham? Freakin pathetic. Not only can Hollywood not come up with something original, they have to go and ruin a classic with a no-talent-***-clown like Statham. I just hope Anderson does a good job with it.

Bart

Chopper
02/21/2008, 03:12 PM
Deathrace 2000, a classic? That flick was a stinker, even in the day:p Bonus points if the bodies stick to the car....extra for little kids.:p Killer Clowns from outter space....now we're talking classic

nfpgasmask
02/21/2008, 03:23 PM
Deathrace 2000, a classic? That flick was a stinker, even in the day:p Bonus points if the bodies stick to the car....extra for little kids.:p Killer Clowns from outter space....now we're talking classic

OK, let me rephrase that, a classic B car movie. Trust me, I know its no Mad Max, but I still loved it...

:) Bart

Joe_Black
02/21/2008, 06:16 PM
Killer Clowns from outter space....now we're talking classic
LOL! I can't believe someone else saw that! Loved the popcorn.

DarkWing
02/21/2008, 06:35 PM
I had never seen it. But this weekend I saw it and now I know where the concept of points for pedestrians comes from. I just thought it was fluke. But no, there was really someone's gifted (read sick) mind behind it.

It was funny though, I did get a laugh. I do agree, call Frankenstien to deal with the convicts on the road. Hear in Alabama, they used to put them in BRIGHT PINK jump suits, chain'em together, and make 'em pick up trash on the side of major interstates. Some liberal thought "no, we can't make wicked, twisted people, WORK, that's a four letter word. That inhumane, mind you, they were drug trafficers, rapest, killers, and other valuable citizens. We can't make THEM work, they are missing their favorite cable TV show and not getting to work out.

Anyway, do the Deathrace thing.

D.W.