PDA

View Full Version : Florida! 2 Weeks!

Joe_Black
06/15/2003, 08:10 AM
IT'S ALMOST TIME!!! Get your gear together and get ready for some rompin' about the forest and dippin' in the springs! Please RSVP with me if you plan to camp at Juniper Springs as I will TRY to get enough sites as I will be setting up camp early Friday morning. I will also PM my cell to those who RSVP in case you need directions. Please also feel free to contact me for maps, directions etc. so you'll be good to go and have a blast.

Looking very forward to seeing the regulars and meeting the new folk!

:jump:

Joe_Black
06/17/2003, 04:39 AM
:jump: ONLY 10 DAYS!!! :jump:

VX1
06/17/2003, 07:20 AM
The poll says we've got five attending:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1135

This is my RSVP, how 'bout everyone else? By the way, we're the "attending but staying elsewhere" vote. Call me a city boy or whatever, but at this point in my life, I prefer investing in a comfy hotel room than camping gear.

Joe_Black
06/18/2003, 05:13 AM
No sweat there VX1, as long as you get to run some trails we'll just be a little envious when you head for the A/C! Here's the info on where the camp is for your reference:

Juniper Springs Campground
26701 East State Road 40
Silver Springs FL 34488
352-625-3147

It's located on Highway 40 about three miles from the intersection of Highway 19. I'll be there early Friday to set up and get impatient for trails.;Db;

Joe_Black
06/23/2003, 04:34 AM
:jump: FOUR DAYS!!! :jump:

-x-
06/24/2003, 01:59 PM
;Dy; Oh tha joy ;Db;

What time is everyone planning on getting started sat. I cant manage to camp out, but I will be there sat for tha festivities and need to plan my trip out....x

Joe_Black
06/25/2003, 04:58 AM
-x-, it looks like were all going to meet for breakfast on Saturday about 9AM. Check the other thread for more info, looks like Saturday will be the big day! Be sure to bring some munchies, drinks etc. for the trails. Don't think we'll be seeing the golden arches for awhile! I'll PM ya my cell today.

PCMAXCHATTIN
06/26/2003, 07:03 AM
HI, I NEED TO GET SOME INFO ON THE FLORIDA EVENT......

niv_d
06/26/2003, 08:14 AM
:D :D :D Yeehee!!! Another one to the convoy..!!!:D :D :D

Well, for start you can read the 2 threads about the meet. We’ll be camping out Fri through Sun (at least some of us) at Juniper Springs in Ocala forest (Hwy 40). Again in one of the threads you’ll find a detailed explanation. And then, if you have some more questions (like what to bring and so on…) either post'm here or PM Joe Black.
I would also be there so feel free to give me a call if you need more info 407-739-2968

See ya @ the meet!
Niv

Joe_Black
06/26/2003, 06:56 PM
Be sure to check the board Friday as the location for the Saturday breakfast will be posted here by the afternoon!