PDA

View Full Version : How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight?

Triathlete
02/16/2008, 10:53 AM
How many 5 year olds can you take in a fight? (http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/)
Take the test and find out...if your man enough!

I can whoop 28!:deady:

Bulldoggie
02/16/2008, 11:04 AM
I don't have what it takes to kill the little buggers.

My record for stacking Adults = 5

JHarris1385
02/16/2008, 11:16 AM
31 - I wonder if my martial arts hurt or helped. When asked how high I can kick there was not an option for above your head.

Chopper
02/16/2008, 01:54 PM
31....but I'm certain I could take more in real life:bwgr:

VCrossfan
02/16/2008, 02:37 PM
17..BUT THEN I REMEMBERED A TIME A YOUNG KID WAS CHECKING OUT MY VX WHILE HE WAS ON HIS BICYCLE, LOOKING IN THE WINDOW AND HE HAD NO HANDLE BAR GRIPS (just the tube bar end about 1" from my door) AND I SAID BE CAREFUL BUDDY, HE TOLD ME TO CHILL OUT. I PLAYED THE GAME AGAIN WITH HIM IN MIND, GOTTA 39 (yep a few lies, but it feels good) LOL

Ascinder
02/16/2008, 03:50 PM
34 due mainly I think to lack of a conscience.:rolleyes:

ZEUS
02/16/2008, 04:14 PM
23 for me, but they never asked about my dog - Menace has to double my score cuz he has given me a black eye, a bloody scalp, a fat lip, and a sore left nut.

Ldub
02/16/2008, 04:36 PM
23 for me, but they never asked about my dog - Menace has to double my score cuz he has given me a black eye, a bloody scalp, a fat lip, and a sore left nut.

Though nothing was implied about it being a FAIR fight, I don't think the use of dogs, guns, poison, machettes, axes, nuclear weapons or pointed sticks would be viewed as allowable.:razzgray:

Chopper
02/16/2008, 05:11 PM
Juju Bee (my 8 month old 65lb. Cur) decided that Raisin (2 yr. old Jack Russell thing) was prey, last Thursday nite. I awoke to my wife screaming, and dogs fighting....with five dogs, it's not that unusual, so I didn't do anything for a few seconds. When I got to the kitchen I saw it was real...I tried to pry the Cur dogs jaws open (right:rolleyes:) and the little dog starts wearing my right forearm out. Little dog broke away and made it out the back door, but I couldn't hold Juju and she was on her in 30 ft. I jumped in again, and started dragging them to the pool to break it up. I have the Cur by a back leg, she has the Russell by the neck, and the Raisin dog starts on my left foot and big toe. I lost my footing, bounced (my right hip bone) off the pool edge, and all three of us went in the freezing, green, leaf filled water. Fight over. Raisin ended up with 25 or so holes in her neck and back of the head, Juju's muzzle and throat are a bit knawed up, I got four holes in my foot, four in the big toe, six in my right forearm, and a bruise the size of my head on my hip. I don't think my dogs would help me much:p

nocturnalVX
02/16/2008, 07:18 PM
20... If they were zombies and I had a shotgun it would be a different story.

:disturbed

JHarris1385
02/16/2008, 10:56 PM
Chop - hahaha I breed nationally ranked German Shepherds.....Oh and I have seen vicous, vicous fights for the alpha rank......

Joe Isuzu
02/17/2008, 08:53 AM
23, I think my black belt and athletic build was off-set by my moral compass that would give me fits about being up kids half my size
Where do you guys find this stuff anyway???
;)

tomdietrying
02/17/2008, 09:26 AM
I can take 23 five year olds, but I bet I could take over 30 something two year olds. lol
Peace.
Tom

Dumke
02/17/2008, 09:50 AM
@5 here as well. I love some of the questions lol.

"During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children? "

I was laughing soo hard when I read that one.

Bulldoggie
02/17/2008, 11:41 AM
@5 here as well. I love some of the questions lol.

"During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children? "

I was laughing soo hard when I read that one.

If you had to swing a pre-schooler as a club, you would most likely hold the ankles. Exposing their tender little melons to head to head contact.
Result = broken melons.
I like to think I could stack them like cord wood, into a fort of self- defense.
There could be hundred's in a gym, and you would still only have to fight-off the ones in reach.
The reason I could stack adults, is the ones on the bottom are "pinned".
you only have to control the one on top, while you find the next one to stack.

BTW, I was invited to train with Japan's National Team that went to the '76 olympics.
All Navy Team, 3 years strait, only losing to a Marine, Gibson, who just happened to be on our National Team. (wrestling)
I've never had to injure anyone.

ZEUS
02/17/2008, 01:52 PM
Juju Bee (my 8 month old 65lb. Cur) decided that Raisin (2 yr. old Jack Russell thing) was prey, last Thursday nite. I awoke to my wife screaming, and dogs fighting....with five dogs, it's not that unusual, so I didn't do anything for a few seconds. When I got to the kitchen I saw it was real...I tried to pry the Cur dogs jaws open (right:rolleyes:) and the little dog starts wearing my right forearm out. Little dog broke away and made it out the back door, but I couldn't hold Juju and she was on her in 30 ft. I jumped in again, and started dragging them to the pool to break it up. I have the Cur by a back leg, she has the Russell by the neck, and the Raisin dog starts on my left foot and big toe. I lost my footing, bounced (my right hip bone) off the pool edge, and all three of us went in the freezing, green, leaf filled water. Fight over. Raisin ended up with 25 or so holes in her neck and back of the head, Juju's muzzle and throat are a bit knawed up, I got four holes in my foot, four in the big toe, six in my right forearm, and a bruise the size of my head on my hip. I don't think my dogs would help me much:pThat's harsh! I remember you said you were in a dog fight recently, thanks for the details!

Man, I am so hung over. Ugh... Double kegger. I wonder how many kids I could take when drunk...? That reminds me of a joke I heard. What does Michael Jackson like about forty eight year olds? There's forty of them!

The thought of taking on swarms of 5 yo's makes me think of The Matrix. I be Neo, chitlins be Smith.

WormGod
02/19/2008, 07:48 AM
26.... I know thats a lie. Hell I cant even take ONE of my nieces or nephews, hahaha....

navistar
02/19/2008, 08:27 AM
The average 5 year old weighs 50 to 70 pounds and is an average of 39 inches tall. That's eyeball to my groin and a little hefty to pick up and throw very far. I guess you could gouge their eyes out to incapacitate them and come back later and snap their necks. A 5 year old's body is too soft and 50 pounds is too heavy to use as a club. There'd be a lot of blood on the floor so it would be slippery. You could bare knuckle it for a while.

Of course it depends on the 5 year old. If the kid is big for his age, one day away from this 6th birthday, has been working out, has multiple rapes and murders to his credit already, is a sociopathic leader of a 50 member violent street gang, is high on meth, determined and thinks I'm ugly...well there you are. It might only take one!!

mbeach
02/19/2008, 09:35 AM
When I was a kid, working in the dishroom of an Italian restaurant we had a surly cook whose name I forgot. He used to torment all of the busboys and dishwashers mercilessly.

One night, there was a bunch of commotion in the alley behind the place -some kids, about 7-8 years old, had gotten into the dumpster and were breaking bottles on the side of the building.

Mean cook goes outside to investigate, solo. The next thing we heard was what could only be described as "***-kicking noises," when we half-heartedly responded, we saw mean cook laying on the ground, on the receiving end of an elementary school gang beating. He actually ended up in the hospital that night, and he never came back to work.

Funniest thing ever.
This was 20 years ago -I wonder where those "kids" are now..?

Cobrajet
02/20/2008, 04:45 AM
The next thing we heard was what could only be described as "***-kicking noises," ...laying on the ground, on the receiving end of an elementary school gang beating...I wonder where those "kids" are now..?Typical day in DC.

WormGod
02/20/2008, 07:39 AM
Typical day in DC.

Midget gangs in Anacostia? :eek:

Techy-D
02/25/2008, 03:39 PM
Juju Bee (my 8 month old 65lb. Cur) decided that Raisin (2 yr. old Jack Russell thing) was prey, last Thursday nite. I awoke to my wife screaming, and dogs fighting....with five dogs, it's not that unusual, so I didn't do anything for a few seconds. When I got to the kitchen I saw it was real...I tried to pry the Cur dogs jaws open (right:rolleyes:) and the little dog starts wearing my right forearm out. Little dog broke away and made it out the back door, but I couldn't hold Juju and she was on her in 30 ft. I jumped in again, and started dragging them to the pool to break it up. I have the Cur by a back leg, she has the Russell by the neck, and the Raisin dog starts on my left foot and big toe. I lost my footing, bounced (my right hip bone) off the pool edge, and all three of us went in the freezing, green, leaf filled water. Fight over. Raisin ended up with 25 or so holes in her neck and back of the head, Juju's muzzle and throat are a bit knawed up, I got four holes in my foot, four in the big toe, six in my right forearm, and a bruise the size of my head on my hip. I don't think my dogs would help me much:p

Sounds like you could use a cat?

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/CatDog.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10558)