PDA

View Full Version : Wiring harness for stock stereo

CrnCnn
02/04/2008, 08:02 PM
I am interested in possibly tapping into the connector on my stock deck for the CD changer for iPod use.

Does any one have any idea concerning a schematic for that connection? I have searched and found info on the main harness, i.e. the speakers and what not but nothing as far as inputs from our changer.

I know this is probly a long way around an easy solution but I like it that way sometimes. Plus I am cheap and can easily solder wires and stuff myself. I am using the tape adapter right now, but don like it. TOO EASY...:p

Also I took out the aftermarket CD player from were the changer was and now want one of those tray deals. cant think of the name. pocket, storage spot... i dunno.

Thanks

Clint

etlsport
02/04/2008, 09:32 PM
i think that there is a pre-made one that works with our stock tape deck... its sold for toyota but works on our stuff... dont remember 100% but look into it for sure

CrnCnn
02/05/2008, 04:47 AM
I have the one that is for the main plug but there isnt one for the changer plug that I can find. I think I thru away my stock harness for the changer, since it didnt work.