PDA

View Full Version : Colorado 'Zu V

Locomigo
06/13/2003, 01:42 PM
YO, peep dis homies… We gots dis big haps goin AWN up in here, and needs ta find out ifn u R down wit dat. Gotsta find out how many yall fools gonna be jumpin up in da hizzouze, so let me know with a shout out on the thread!

What: Colorado 'Zu V
Where: Buena Vista, CO @ Chalk Creek Campground (formerly Brown’s Campground)
When: August 8-10, 2003
Why: A chance to kick it with your homies and wheel dat ‘suzu on dem big azz rawks n such. Gonna bust it up in dap hat *** Rockies of Central Colorado wit dem Isuzu representin fools. This is the fifth year of the Colorado ‘Zu event, from the stocker, to the pimped out G rides.

We gotsta cover costs of shirts n such so ya gotta front da $25. You can peep out more of dem shirts n stickers on the upcoming website. More details later, so cool out until then, peel your caps back, keep an eye on the thread, and mark your calendars wit da dates.

Trails TBD, here’s a list of some to gethcha started:
Holy Cross, Iron Chest, Minesweeper, Chinamans Gulch, Carnage Canyon, Wheeler Lake, and open to your suggestions…
Mt Princeton, Mt. Bross, Mt, Antero, Mosquito Pass, Weston Pass, Tomichi Pass, etc...

And seriously, for the ebonics impaired… >;-)~

Hello there, I wanted to make sure you have all gotten your calendars marked for Colorado ‘Zu V. It would help me out a bunch if I can get a rough estimate of people coming, so please reply to the thread. The official registration website should be up and running shortly.

What: Colorado 'Zu V
Where: Buena Vista, CO @ Chalk Creek Campground (formerly Brown’s Campground)
When: August 8-10, 2003
Why: An opportunity to wheel in the scenic and challenging mountains of Central Colorado with Isuzu enthusiasts. This is the fifth year of the Colorado ‘Zu event, which has something to offer everyone from stock, to highly modified.

The event will have a registration fee of $25, which will include a t-shirt and a decal. There will also be additional shirts and decals available for your purchase on the upcoming website.

Trails TBD, but I thought would throw out a few suggestions:
Holy Cross, Iron Chest, Minesweeper, Chinamans Gulch, Carnage Canyon, Wheeler Lake, and open to your suggestions…
Mt Princeton, Mt. Bross, Mt, Antero, Mosquito Pass, Weston Pass, Tomichi Pass, etc...

IsuZOOM
06/13/2003, 01:57 PM
It's on my calendar.

I'm also trying to convince a good friend to come with his '02 Chevy Silverado, he loves 'froading.