PDA

View Full Version : What do u guys think of making a VX RallyCross Competion Meet.

CoastieCosta567
02/01/2008, 02:22 PM
So what do u guys Think of having VX RallyCross Competion Meet with Troopers and rodeos/amigos welcomed. I just throwing this out there and see if anyone would pick this thread up and see if there is enough people that would like to do this, and like a make it once a year Thing like the Moab. And like do a Pot of $50 each and winner takes all, with a trophy, just an idea. So do u guys think?

Joe_Black
02/01/2008, 03:42 PM
We've been having RallyCross events for years here in Florida, just check the forums for dates and locations: www.rallyrebels.com

nfpgasmask
02/01/2008, 04:15 PM
If I had a second VX I didn't care about, I think it would be fun...

Bart

EDIT: Actually Coastie, if you would like to buy me a second VX, I will race you anytime!! I can think of a few good spot here in Nevada! ;)

CoastieCosta567
02/01/2008, 05:35 PM
but i'm not in florida anymore, but i hopely i will move back this year, then yeah i will join you guys Joe. oh by the way, Congrats on your twins. i would buy u a new VX if u give me yours :bwgy: nfgpmask

Joe_Black
02/01/2008, 06:13 PM
Sorry, didn't realize you weren't in FL anymore as your profile still shows Casselberry. Oh, Joe Isuzu had the twins. The one I've got now is PLENTY! :rolleyes:

In any case check with your local SCCA and NASA regions for active rallycross programs so you can get involved and have some fun in the dirt, rally style!

Gussie2000
02/01/2008, 10:17 PM
To materialize this meeting we'll need to to do it on a long weekend,this is to allow vxers from another states to make it on time.