PDA

View Full Version : Joe's twins

tom4bren
01/31/2008, 08:51 AM
Joe Isuzu,

Congratulations on the birth of your twins. MY, my how times will change for you. Best of luck to your growing family.

Tom

Joe Isuzu
01/31/2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks Tom. Yes, these are our first and likely last as we've been trying for about 4 years now. Sleep deprivation is a real thing and it hits you pretty hard but hopefully that will get better soon. Well, somewhat soon I guess...
Yes, I had to pursue the roof rack pretty agressively to give the VX a fighting chance at being kept. Shoot, the stroller by itself fills a big chunk of the allroad's cargo area and that's the biggest car we have. I will try to work with what I've got for as long as I can. Thankfully I can still get roof racks for the A4 and allroad if needed.

Techy-D
02/01/2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks Tom. Yes, these are our first and likely last as we've been trying for about 4 years now. Sleep deprivation is a real thing and it hits you pretty hard but hopefully that will get better soon. Well, somewhat soon I guess...

:embarasse If at first you don't succeed... :snooz:

tom4bren
02/05/2008, 05:20 AM
"Sleep deprivation is a real thing"

Ahh yes, I remember those days.

"these are our first and likely last"

Famous last words - accidents cause people:)

Chin up on the rough days - they'll soon be forgotten. I'm sure you've already figured out that the joy outweighs the frustration.

I'll still be here in 15 years to see you post a pic of the twins behind the wheel of the beloved VX:p

WormGod
02/05/2008, 07:35 AM
Congrats on the large boost on your tax claims. :D

Joe Isuzu
02/05/2008, 03:23 PM
YES!!!!!!
(with respect to the tax help)
Yes, there are definite joys by being a parent, you can forget a lot of stress by just holding them, the sleep thing gets better but only marginally so, still not getting squat for sleep but hey, I knew that going in
I've already been maing sure that Colin gets to ride behind me so he is closer to the driver's seat! :)