PDA

View Full Version : Do you have the balls?

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
01/27/2008, 11:26 AM
There is now a movement afoot to ban "truck nutz" .Ok I think hanging a ball sack from you bumper is pretty lame, but a law to ban them is really stupid, hit this link www.wtkr.com/global/story.asp?s=7625589

VCrossfan
01/27/2008, 12:06 PM
Yep I've seen them (the life like version)and when my 12 year old daughter question a set "Hanging" from a truck in front of us (caught at the longest stoplight in history and was hoping the whole time she wouldn't see them) I danced around a truthful, sorta, kinda,close answer, she giggled while turning red then said grossss (lets hope that's still her answer for the next 12 years). I remember a few years back seeing a pair of real 2" hex nuts hanging fron a truck hitch and it did give me a good laugh. But now the detailed version is alittle to far...

Triathlete
01/27/2008, 12:37 PM
They always seem to be hanging from they vehicle of the "compensation" crowd. You know, the trucks with 12 foot lifts and 50 inch tires that see only mall duty.

VCrossfan
01/27/2008, 12:47 PM
They always seem to be hanging from they vehicle of the "compensation" crowd. You know, the trucks with 12 foot lifts and 50 inch tires that see only mall duty.

LMAO...GOOD ONE BILL....

Chopper
01/27/2008, 03:43 PM
Redneck's rainbow flag

CrnCnn
01/27/2008, 08:45 PM
someone on here has them on their VX. I think the whole thing is goofy, who cares what you have hangin on your truck.

tom4bren
01/28/2008, 09:24 AM
"vehicle of the "compensation" crowd"

With my lift & offset, that message would be loud & clear.

nfpgasmask
01/28/2008, 10:47 AM
While I would never hang nuts on my VX, I think they are pretty funny. Its sad that people have nothing better to do than try to ban people from hanging plastic nut sacks on their trucks.

:) Bart

navistar
01/28/2008, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't hang nuts on my VXs because I refer to them as "shes". Like WOW, she sure is beautiful and WOW she sure has a nice rack (.)(.), Yakima...etc. Ha...Ha.

The balls don't bother me that much unless they're right at eye level and swinging around. :( I followed a highly lifted Ford truck for about 10 miles one time and it did became rather hypnotizing though. :bwgy:

etlsport
01/28/2008, 11:36 AM
just dont put them on a vx you offroad or you'll end up dragging your nuts on a rock!

Spike
01/28/2008, 02:46 PM
someone on here has them on their VX. I think the whole thing is goofy, who cares what you have hangin on your truck.

I have them... but took them off for the winter.. the whole shrinkage thing...

Actually I got tired of putting them on and taking them off when I went to work (I travel to multiple clients every week. sometimes every day)

So.. intead I bought another vehicle to run the miles up on.

Once spring hits, and I detail the VX... they will go back on... along with the magnetic bra (yea I think my truck is gender confused - but I wouldn't trade 'her' for the world)

That same 'lawmaker' introduced the very same bill a couple yrs ago. .and it got shot down.
Maryland is weird... (sorry Eric) ya got people a couple people complaining about it.. mostly in the city.. yet the people who are most likely to have them live out in rural/western maryland.

The crazy part is.. the way the bill was written last time, it would prevent you having a 'photographic image' of the armless Venus de Milo statue on your vehicle as well.
I think the whole thing is harmless and should be left alone.. and not because I have a pair.
It's not like there is a huge rubber suction cup sex toy is sticking up off the top of the hood.
What's next.. making owners of dogs who have not been neutered, put little undies on their pets?

Ldub
01/28/2008, 04:04 PM
While I would never hang nuts on my VX, I think they are pretty funny. Its sad that people have nothing better to do than try to ban people from hanging plastic nut sacks on their trucks.

:) Bart

If you ever did get them, (not that you would) forget about plastic...you want the BIG BRASS ONES!:rotate:

Spike
01/28/2008, 06:28 PM
If you ever did get them, (not that you would) forget about plastic...you want the BIG BRASS ONES!:rotate:

I thought about the brass balls. or the balls of steel.. but... I went with black ones so they werent TOO obvious...

CrnCnn
01/28/2008, 07:40 PM
I may have to order me a "PAIR" now.

Spike
01/28/2008, 07:49 PM
I may have to order me a "PAIR" now.

Order from here:

http://www.bullsballs.com

... and here is why:

http://www.bullsballs.com/compare/truck/nuts.html

I got the '2nd generation style' so they swing forward and backwards instead of side to side...