PDA

View Full Version : Where is vxironwoman this week???

VXIRONwoMAN
01/17/2008, 04:07 PM
I am starting up a thread to keep everyone posted on where about my crazy job is taking me. If anyone wants to meet up on my overnights I would be more than super duper excited to have breakfast, lunch or dinner or all three! Tonight through tomorrow I am in Nashville! Who might be available or interested to have breakfast or lunch? Meet up, chit chat? I am staying at the Double Tree on Atrium Way! Anyone??? Maybe the mysterious Ebony I just saw???? Let me know...

:cool:

MrCrowley
01/17/2008, 04:11 PM
Thats only an 1 hour from where I used to live, but alas, I am in GA now. There used to be another ironman in them thar hills. Lol. can't remember his username. I think he was a police officer somewhere near Nashville or something?

tomdietrying
01/17/2008, 04:24 PM
When you stop by Texas, let us know.
Peace.
Tom

VXIRONwoMAN
01/17/2008, 04:27 PM
When you stop by Texas, let us know.
Peace.
Tom

You know I will!!! Can't say I'll have the VX with me. But I will definitely post my where abouts. I keep seeing so many VX's when I am out of town. I can't wait to overnight in TX! That will be a blast! Thanks for the invite Tom!

DarkWing
01/17/2008, 05:09 PM
Me and the fam are camping in Townsend, if you are headed east from Nashville. I won't have the "V" though, haven't got a tow package yet, have the wife's Envoy. Let me know, I'll give you contact information if you are headed that way.

D.W.

WormGod
01/18/2008, 07:30 AM
Nashville? Bah, come to DC. We can make snowmen and drive in the bumper car MD/DC traffic in the snowy conditions!! :p

http://www.westportnow.com/archives/i95snow03080501.jpg

johnnyapollo
01/18/2008, 08:22 AM
carlymac and gruven are both in Nashville (Carl McCoy is the cop with the Ironman, and gruven has a dragon). You could try PMing them both. I'll be headed up to Clarksville around April 5th if you're in Nashville then.

-- John

VXIRONwoMAN
01/18/2008, 09:55 AM
I should have been more specific about my job... I am a flight attendant, I am not driving so I can't really head in any direction other than around airports. I go in and out of cities constantly! I am in and out of DC, specifically IAD airport, often. There are a few cities I am near more often than others, I will keep everyone posted n my where abouts. Today I am heading back to Chicago.

etlsport
01/18/2008, 10:25 AM
let me know when u are in philly! im about 5 minutes from the airport (if you couldnt tell from the photos in my gallery.. got some pics with the planes!)

Triathlete
01/18/2008, 11:43 AM
I am 15 minutes from Tucson Int. Airport...holler when you are in the area!

MrCrowley
01/18/2008, 12:39 PM
Lol. Lets plan a VX meet at the Atlanta airport if you end up going there.

mdwyer
01/18/2008, 09:36 PM
Well, if you end up in Denver, I'm only 30 minutes away from DEN.

That doesn't seem that close, but when you considering DIA's parking lots seem like they're 10 minutes from the terminal, and nowhere near a runway, I guess that makes me close, at least in relative terms... :)

Close enough that the airport will pay me to insulate my attic, at least...

Griffin
01/19/2008, 12:49 PM
Ever at ORF? thats not far from me. :D

Joe_Black
01/19/2008, 06:44 PM
Be sure to give a shout if ever at TPA or MCO! :bwgy:

Jolly Roger VX'er
01/20/2008, 06:08 PM
My sis-in-law is an airline stewardess so I know something about how crazy that profession can be...lol. That, and she's always try'in to give me a buddy pass! Ever in Erie International Airport (PA), give a holler!

Ldub
01/20/2008, 06:58 PM
FGO, you know who to get in touch with.:smilewink