PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Glasses

rowhard
01/10/2008, 03:13 AM
This ain't VX related, but thought you might want to know,... and beware. http://www.flixya.com/video/548102/DIRTY_HOTEL_SECRETS!_(bring_a_cup)

tom4bren
01/10/2008, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the warning. I'm on travel next week so I"ll be sure to grab some disposable cups from the lobby on my way in.

circmand
01/10/2008, 07:08 AM
Comfort Inn and such use the plastic sealed cups so you get a new one each time so now all you have to worry about is the cum stained bedspreads that are never washed.

JHarris1385
01/10/2008, 07:22 AM
The sealed plastic cups are what i was thinking about.....but there are many out there with the real china... I can see more than 80% of the hotels doing this I bet......
Circ - now thats what you call fabric softner...

nfpgasmask
01/10/2008, 08:23 AM
Comfort Inn and such use the plastic sealed cups so you get a new one each time so now all you have to worry about is the cum stained bedspreads that are never washed.

LOL! The first thing I always do is kick those things to the floor.

I once walked into a hotel room in southern Indiana somewhere off I-65 a few miles from the KY border. I was with 4 friends and we just needed a cheap place to crash. We walked in, and found brown stains on the sheets and cigarette burns all up and down the sides of the bath tub.

Needless to say, we walked right back out....we should have known better, it was $29.99 a night. :)

Bart

JHarris1385
01/10/2008, 08:43 AM
I might know exactally which one your talking about......What brown stains means it has that good worn in feel to it - whats wrong with that?

I travel that area daily. And live/work near or off I-65.

WILLY
01/10/2008, 08:51 AM
The sealed plastic cups are what i was thinking about.....but there are many out there with the real china... I can see more than 80% of the hotels doing this I bet......

Circ - now thats what you call fabric softner...

Yeah! softner until it dryes and then its the crustinator lmfao.

nfpgasmask
01/10/2008, 09:31 AM
I might know exactally which one your talking about......What brown stains means it has that good worn in feel to it - whats wrong with that?

I travel that area daily. And live/work near or off I-65.

Yeah, its one of those sh-holes off I-65 on the west side of the highway. You can see if from the road. I would say only 10-20 miles from the border, maybe less, can't remember. N-A-S-T-Y!

:) Bart