PDA

View Full Version : 2 people recognize in 1 day

cyronman
01/09/2008, 04:35 PM
I parked downtown on the street this morning and as I'm feeding the meter this guy stops and asks if "That's the old Isuzu?"
I was in a rush but talked with him for about 30 seconds and told him I was pretty surprised--not many people know what it is.

Then this afternoon, I stop at a pub for a quick drink to kill some time and manage a few errands and this guy catches me getting out again, and recognizes the VX. Tells me he worked for Yokohama in Baja on the Vehicross team. What a coincidence, I'm running Yoko's.
Then he tells me to hang on and runs inside his apartment for a second and comes out with a few photographs of the actual Baja VX!
How cool is that? He gave me the photos, so if I can get them scanned soon, I'll post them up. Nice Mods!

Just a little out of the ordinary is all I'm saying.

JHarris1385
01/09/2008, 05:07 PM
Wow thats awesome.

don moore
01/09/2008, 10:14 PM
sweet;)

tom4bren
01/10/2008, 05:07 AM
The flip side to that coin - my daughter is driving the Proton right now because her car is Tango Uniform. Everyone where she works refers to it as the school bus. May have to visit with some attitude adjustment.:)

nfpgasmask
01/10/2008, 08:40 AM
Dude, that is awesome. Scan those pics!

Bart

creeg
01/10/2008, 09:07 AM
The flip side to that coin - my daughter is driving the Proton right now because her car is Tango Uniform. Everyone where she works refers to it as the school bus. May have to visit with some attitude adjustment.:)

"Tango Uniform"?

Totally Useless?
Top Up?

Huh?

etlsport
01/10/2008, 09:36 AM
totally useless is a good alternative to its "real" meaning...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tango+uniform