PDA

View Full Version : VX-King-Lie after Lie after Lie

AlaskaVX
06/11/2003, 01:14 PM
VX-King,

I am starting a thread to show how much crap comes out of his mouth! :mad:

Originally posted by VX-KING
Please be honest, which is better to used
on my VX cuz i heard a lot about the pv mufflers and also the flowmaster mufflers but dont know which is better
but they are telling me to go with flowmaster cuz its #1

Why would he ask?

what is the differents with a pv muffler and a flowmaster
cuz i have a flowmaster on my vx and its LOUD but i like
will the pv muffler system give me the same sound or no
which is better to use pv or flowmaster and please tell me why before i buy a PV muffler system and if i buy a pv do i have to change the stock exhaust tip that came with the vehicross or no cuz i like the stock tip but if i have to does it come in chrome

you can contact me at my email address:

JDEJE@aol.com

thanks

Alex :jump:

Because here he says he has a Flowmaster :rollg:

what is better PV muffler or Flowmaster
cuz i have a flowmaster on my vx and it lond will of couse i have close to 310 hp inside my engine for racing

He still has a flowmaster. He also has 310 hp :rollg:

PV Muffler Dual Exhaust Bosh P.4 Sprak Plugs HOT SHOT INTAKE, SuperCharger, Nos Stage 5

These are the things that i have inside my VX and could help you guy's with horsepower and speed

Wow, now he changed to a dual exhast with PV muffler with NOS and SC! :rollg: Was he even around when the Hot Shot intake was around?

I have in stock 16" rims w/tires for sale at the prices of $500.00 even or Best offer and you can contact me at jdeje@aol.com for pics.

Hurry dont wait:cool:

OK you have 16"s I'm hurrying :rollg:

18" tires for the VX-2001 are on sale at the price of

$425.00 and these tires have at least 25,000 mile tire grip left

you can reach me at JDEJE@AOL.COM

Hurry Why Wait

Oh you have 18"s too, now I'm really in a hurry! :rollg:

yeah i did but your going to fly like HELL\
w/a supercharge to your probably going to do around 180-215 mph cuz i did 207 mph in a 1/2 mile

Doesn't the VX govern at 105mph? How did he manage this?

I'll buy a set but how much and do they have them in stock cuz it would look extreme.
then the only thing i need after that is a skid plate by ron and a supercharger and a moon craft body kit and then you guys will see it when its done
Look much much much different then all of yours vx's and i know that bantan saw it before but it different now and if any body that wants to buy it when it is completed email me for a price

Why would he need a SC if he already has one :rollg:

thanks but my vx is a show car know and the only thing i drive is a ford lighting and a 1969 Boss 429 on the weekends and a sunning

hello my name is alex
and i am selling one of my classic cars

1970 Ford Boss 302
exterior paint yellow and black
interior color black
302 engine
4 speed
complete Restoration top to bottom

price $38,000.00 or best offer
you can reach me at jdeje@aol.com
pictures r on the way within 26 hours

thank you

have a good day

Alright so he has a VX, a 1969 Boss, a 1970 Boss, and a Ford Lightning at age 18? :rollg:

Never saw a pic of the 1970 Boss just a pic from a calander of something that looked kind of like it :rollg:

looking for aftermarket parts for the isuzu vehicross extior and interior and nurf bars
etc. im will to spend around $8,000.00 to finish hooking it up and i all ready spend around $4,000.00 on it

please help
thank you;Dp; ;Dr;

Has he really bought any mods from anyone? :rollg:

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire, your nose is longer then a telephone wire!

AlaskaVX
06/11/2003, 01:59 PM
I just tried to e-mail VX-King and what do ya know his e-mail isn't a real account!

Dallas4u
06/11/2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaVX
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire, your nose is longer then a telephone wire!

Dude... you are totally wrong by saying this... I can't believe YOU are now fibbing. All the respect you have earned and you make a statement like this???

It's ... hang your britches on a telephone wire, not your nose is longer than a telephone wire. That's just dumb! ;)

AlaskaVX
06/11/2003, 02:55 PM
My bad! :D i want to appoligize to the forum for my false statement. :)

I can't wait for VX-Kings responce, but this might just scare him off for good.

IsuZOOM
06/11/2003, 02:57 PM
too funny, Alaska. Your commentary made it all worthwhile :)

VXD959
06/13/2003, 01:58 PM
Just ignore him (I'm referring to VXKing). It's not worth it.

Here's the strategy:

If he cannot prove his allegations, lets ignore his posts (or the moderators can block him from this site). Do not reply to his messages, do not care about his messages. It's that simple.

Vasha13
06/13/2003, 02:18 PM
Spazz, I am on this site and have no pictures posted as do many others. It is personal prerogative.

Tone
06/13/2003, 03:33 PM
No mods from me nor a Supercharger purchase to my knowledge. He sent me a mail on 4/1 titled: “Please Read ASAP” - I responded but never heard back from him. Much of what he talks about is darn near impossible - guess we’ll have to wait and see...

His email:

hey tone

do you sell or have tubros in stock for a isuzu vehicross and also planning to buy a superchager with then 3 weeks. so can you kindly give me a call at 609-989-9005 or email me

contact me ASAP

thanks

peace

Alex ( VX-KING) at VehiCross.info_____

AlaskaVX
06/13/2003, 03:37 PM
thanx for the post Tone

Dallas4u
06/13/2003, 03:52 PM
I guess his handle speaks for itself.

Moncha
06/14/2003, 11:05 AM
This is a fun one..
I've been requested to do everything from deleting VX-King's account, remove all of his postings to just leave him alone. To which I have to respond this way.. I see not where he has violated any of the Forum Rules (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/misc.php?action=faq&page=8#59).
There is no requirement for members to post photos of their vehicles. Since a large number of folk don't have their own web hosts and/or other means of hosting a photo on the internet, we provide the Gallery (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/index.php?s=) for any easy way to share the photos and link them into their posts.
Although, VX-King has not provided any said proof that has been requested of him, I see no real reason that he needs to. Until he violates this board in terms that I can enforce, my hands are tied, I must be fair. I suggest that if you don't care for his stories (However you take them), ignore him.

hchen
06/15/2003, 02:52 PM
i say just leave him alone....we all kno he's full of it so there's no more reason to keep going on and on and on and on about what he says, that's just childish. im pretty sure you can redirect your eyes somewhere else instead of reading what he has to say, or you can enjoy what he has to say and think of it as comedy.

sound good?

anyways, i've gotten the vx to 117 then it slowed down....bleh.

AlaskaVX
06/16/2003, 01:07 PM
You could get him with this one! hehehe :) I just want to be able to email him.

You must have a valid e-mail account where a forum moderator or administrator can reach you. VehiCROSS.info has addressed privacy concerns by allowing users to set-up their accounts so that e-mail addresses may not be displayed to other users, but rather moderators and administrators only.

VX-King, All you have to do is post a pic of your VX and thats it, you prove me wrong! Is that so hard! I would like to see your rims too, your 16"s and 18"s so I know your not tryng to rip people off.

AlaskaVX
06/16/2003, 02:15 PM
I have been proved wrong please don't take my slandering of VX-Kings name seriously. Yes he does say that he has mods that he doesn't, but he is a fellow VXer. Sorry