PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh, Florida Winter....

Chopper
12/30/2007, 05:47 PM
Was out feeding the horses, getting ready to turn them out, and go to the shop. It was early....like 5AM. Thought I heard something outside, but it didn't register at first. Just before light, I heard a voice....way off. The light bulb went off... Christmas day, I was riding Tamarac, and I noticed all the fungi. Now...we freerange our cows....always have, and the land has always been as it is. My brother and I made good use of this "unintended agricultural resource" back in the day so I knew predawn voices in a Florida pasture, in December, could only mean one thing......I went to the door, and there they were....lanterns in the predawn fog, way, way out. I gave them about twenty more minutes, then I went to the tack room....and got the Mossy. Put six in the chamber.....went to the barn door, and tossed six over their heads. Could almost hear them pee themselves 150 yards away....Walked out with the horses, and found two flashlights, but no one dropped their pillowcase:p:p:bwgy::bwgy:

Ldub
12/30/2007, 06:18 PM
I'm guessin' pre dawn shroom patrol...:smilewink

ZEUS
12/30/2007, 09:17 PM
Mind if I come visit?

Ldub
12/30/2007, 09:27 PM
Mind if I come visit?

Dude...swing up north in your flying saucer & pick me up...I like go too.:disturbed

That is, if Chopper will promise not to shoot us when we land.

Chopper
12/31/2007, 02:49 AM
I never shoot at saucers;)

Joe_Black
12/31/2007, 09:31 AM
I never shoot at saucers;)

I can set you up with a quad-mount in case you wanna try. :bwgy:

CoastieCosta567
12/31/2007, 01:55 PM
mmmmmmm, the days i miss, Gosh i really really regret joining the CGuard, counting my days till i'm out already :grino: . Just can't wait to grow my garden Back in Costa Rica :bgwo: .