PDA

View Full Version : VX items from Ron

tysamigo
12/27/2007, 10:11 PM
Hey everyone, I know we've talked about this before but I couldn't find the thread to add on to.

A couple or few months ago (if memory serves me correctly) Ron came in and announced the new changes in his life which most of us were shocked but in support of. I thought that I would have received my items or a replied email since then, which I still have not today.

I totally support Ron and really wish he could have stayed. I don't know him personally but he has a great deal of respect from the group, enough so that many people trust him with money and without product for long periods of time, of which I don't have a problem with. I think what he offered to the community is priceless for those of us who do not have the "hands" to duplicate such items. However, I received an email a while back from him that I would receive the items that are already finished (items that he had stock of) shortly after his email. I've sent him emails but with no replies I'm not sure if my emails are getting through. I hope nothing has happened to him.

By all means I don't wish to rush anyone especially around the holidays, however I would like to know if he's ok and to have some type of update. Does anyone or can anyone help me get in contact with him? I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, I'm not "bitching", but would just like some type of update on my order.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

JHarris1385
12/28/2007, 07:57 AM
You have been waiting entirely TOO LONG.
I dont know Ron like others here and only know what others think and feel about him (great). But I have not liked the outcome of this since day one. You have been waiting on those parts for way too long and even too long after that good bye statement he gave. I thought he would have sent out your items in about 4 weeks topps after that good bye. Your last post about that had to have been a FEW months ago. I do understand the whole "its his side business and he has another life, blah blah" but hasnt this gone on for about a year now?
-Just one more reason i am glad I never ordered from him.

EDIT: here is one of your threads, but not the one from even further back when he said goodbye
: [url]http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=12012

2nd EDIT: Here is the original post with the goodbye, and mentions shipping by midweek or working on them that weekend.
: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11732

navistar
12/28/2007, 08:19 AM
I too have been waiting. I placed an order for four items totaling $1240.00 back on August 3 of this year. I got an email from him on September 24 stating that he was hoping to have my order completed within a couple of weeks. I've sent him Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas emails but have heard nothing back. I just sent him a Happy New Year email the other day. So that's basically five months of waiting. He's way behind schedule. It's not like he doesn't know how to contact me. No emails have bounced back so his email account is taking them.

Chopper
12/28/2007, 04:59 PM
I've been here forever, and I'm sure he's a real spiffy guy.....but this is BS. He could've recovered from burying his parents by now (ok that was harsh) Take money to perform work....do the G#%@#*N work! This dude ain't Michaelangelo....he's not carving this crap outta marble! At this point, I say....Produce the parts RON!!!.....or Produce the G$%^#N money! Do not inspire some of us to go Charlie W. on you! This crap distresses me very much MR. Ron :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tone
12/28/2007, 05:01 PM
Interesting, it appears Ron was just logged into the board a short time ago reading this post!

custom
12/29/2007, 12:08 PM
Why doesn't everyone just cancel their orders? If you call up your credit card company you should be able to challenge the charge based on the fact that you have not yet received your goods.

navistar
12/29/2007, 01:31 PM
Alas I sent a money order! :o

Joe Isuzu
12/30/2007, 09:15 AM
I have no real bone to pick here as I've not placed an order from this individual, but I have to say the people that have placed orders have far more patience than I. Everyone has personal issues at some point in their life and we all go through trials and tribulations, but if it were me and I couldn't produce what I had sold in a timely manner, I would have refunded the money some time ago. If anything, it would be nice and respectful to at least RESPOND to people.

tysamigo
12/30/2007, 04:11 PM
Alas I sent a money order! :o

yeah, I used Paypal.

I just wanted to know if ANYONE in here that knows him personally, knows how to reach him by phone or other more personal means than this group could please contact him. If I could just get an update on when to expect them, that would be acceptable for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

navistar
12/30/2007, 04:36 PM
That goes for me as well. I've sent several emails that have gone ignored so far. It's been four months. I do have a chunk of change invested in this person's understanding of the concepts of priority, obligation, personal responsibility and right & wrong.

navistar
12/30/2007, 07:27 PM
I'm correcting my last post. As of January 3, 2008 (4 days from now) it will be FIVE MONTHS since I placed the order and paid.

tysamigo
05/13/2008, 01:52 PM
Has anyone received this stuff yet?

I'm still waiting. I think it's been like a year and 3 or 4 months now!!

Dare2Dream
05/14/2008, 10:49 AM
That's messed up that someone supposedly 'reputable' can take the money and then go into hiding.

Best to use paypal so one can file a dispute later.

Solitude
05/15/2008, 12:00 PM
Has anyone received this stuff yet?

I'm still waiting. I think it's been like a year and 3 or 4 months now!!

Navistar posted a couple weeks back that he got his.. and he is selling some extras..