PDA

View Full Version : HAIL of a time in Texas

RobVX
06/10/2003, 11:30 PM
OK, get this... I am officially a human hail magnet.

I bought the car in Jan. 2003. At a meeting tonight was the FOURTH time this spring my VX has been hailed on. At least tonight it was pretty small; I don't think it did any MORE damage.

The good news is that I have not yet had my damage repaired from the second bad hail storm (unlike the first hail damage that was fixed and dented again about two weeks later).

I give up! How do y'all think my ebony VX would look if I just paint a buch of bulleye's all over it??????

Is there a way to change my board name or "handle"? Y'all give me some cool "hail" related board name suggestions...be creative. Rob A.

Vasha13
06/11/2003, 06:07 AM
Poor Rob! I am so sorry to hear you are a hail magnet but in the best interest of my VX, I won't be able to drive in a 10 mile radius of where you are! ;Dp; Most people just complain about being a bird-poo magnet!

Pens
06/11/2003, 08:18 AM
Maybe you should paint it white and write Titleist on it. They may even pay for the paint job. ;Db;

Dallas4u
06/11/2003, 09:05 AM
The DFW area can be a freakin hail magnet in and of itself. It use to hail at least once a year, and have had damage on a couple of cars I've owned while living there.

Anita
06/11/2003, 09:45 AM
Pens!!!!!:laughr:

Heraclid
06/12/2003, 07:50 PM
Pens, that's FUNNY! :-) Great imagination, thanks for the laughs! Sorry 'bout that hail damage of course (that would just about kill me if I got mine caught in hail), but glad we can take a humorous look at it all the same.

RobVX
06/14/2003, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the laughs. I've been out of town all week after the storm and my last post...was waiting to see the replys.

I kinda like PENS idea; I've been looking for something to put on my grill where I debagded the ISUZU logo!!! Rob