PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Whaleboy
06/10/2003, 03:08 PM
So, I have two questions for you guys. You may have remember me posting about an engine rebuild on my vx - well it happened and NOT to my satisfaction. So I plan on trading it in and getting another VX.

Does anyone know of any dealers that still have any VX's on their lots? Even on the used car lots? Anywhere?

Second question is, the Kaiser silver (2000-2001), it did have the option of black/red interior trim correct? Just curious, because thats the color I'm after and the ones I've seen are only black/charcoal, but that may just be conservation at work.

Thanks guys!

Dallas4u
06/10/2003, 03:11 PM
Yes, the Kaiser Silver had the red option, but I have it down that there are only around 158 '00 - '01 Kaiser Silver VX's with the red/black interior. I don't know how hard it will be to find one.

kpaske
06/10/2003, 08:31 PM
If all you can find is the charcoal/grey interior, I MIGHT be interested in doing a swap out for my red interior. I have been thinking about this a lot lately - as much as I like the unique styling of the red interior, had I been given the choice in '99 when I bought mine I probably would have purchased the grey. The only difference from what I can recall is the front and rear seats, and the side door panels. Am I forgetting anything?

SCUDD
06/10/2003, 08:32 PM
Ive got one that I may be selling.
rodanya@yahoo.com

Moncha
06/10/2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by kpaske
Am I forgetting anything?

The steering wheel inserts

Navigator
06/11/2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by SCUDD
Ive got one that I may be selling.
rodanya@yahoo.com

You know you can't get out of the MD, DC, VA VX community that easy :naughty:

kpaske
06/11/2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Navigator
You know you can't get out of the MD, DC, VA VX community that easy

Why not? I did ;pb; Then again, even though I lived in MD for about two years after I bought my VX, I wasn't active on the web sites until after I moved.