PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Donation Goals :)

navistar
12/21/2007, 09:07 PM
Can the MONTHLY GOAL progress bar over on the right side be updated or something. It still shows 0% for December and I know for sure that it's at 100% +...Ha,Ha!

Kinda makes us look bad with only a week or so left in the month!

Ldub
12/21/2007, 09:37 PM
:thumbup::thumbup:...two thumbs up to you Navi, wish there were more VXr's like you.
It would also help if a few of the ones who SAY they're gonna get around to it...would actually get around to "taking care of that".
You know who you are...talk is cheap.

JoFotoz
12/21/2007, 11:07 PM
Send in 5..or...10% of what you have saved...

...as a result of the GREAT INFO HERE.

Surely thats OK...???

And just to be blunt....

...DONATING MEMBERS....ROCK.

Nuff said.

jo

don moore
12/21/2007, 11:47 PM
:razr2:

navistar
12/22/2007, 12:36 AM
Ummm...the mini stats indicate that this site has 2934 members (really?) and if you multiply that by $20 per year your gross revenue to support this site should calculate to $58680.00 which is nice tidy sum. But how many site supporters do we actually have @ $20.00 per year??

Like taxes, the top 3% of high income earners pay 90% of all income tax (or somewheres there abouts), but you get the idea.

I don't necessarily want to support this site in a substantive way just to have my support be an excuse for others to not support it. But in spite of, or regardless of, how little others do I will do what makes me feel good. And I feel good, really good about this site and those of you that I have made contact with I feel really positive about.

Now that I have cleared my name (it's Navistar not Navigator) and been posting more and getting up to speed with all of you. Helping members out like Larry and John with roof rack covers (ldub yours are wrapped and should go out tomorrow by UPS, Merry Christmas, Larry I'm gonna start on ours next week but I need that mod sheet thing!

Solitude
12/22/2007, 12:53 AM
Well there is a sight with supporters names on it.. was at 124 last time I checked... thats not bad I thought..

and yes.. thank you for the month donation Navistar.. was awesome of you.. I am sure over the year it will be returned in information, mods, and warm fuzzy's about sharing this OCD with the rest of us who R OCD about the VX

Pghachey
12/22/2007, 07:23 AM
Well, I don't think you're little guage is calculating accurately, because I gave last night and the guage didn't acknowlege it. But I know it went through because I got an confirmation from paypal. No big deal, just FYI. Merry Christmas to All, and This WebSite does Rock! Thanks:)

Ldub
12/22/2007, 08:03 AM
It looks to me like the donations gauge & the latest donating members list, have to be updated manually & my guess is Scott is plenty busy around the holidays.:smilewink

ZEUS
12/22/2007, 10:24 AM
Uh... guys, you know all the info is right here... http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=12450&referrerid=1999 Two weeks ago, Scott took off the amount needed per month to curb the confusion about it and stated he is working on the gauge, which is shut down at the moment, but in-place. The donating members list works automatically when donations are made for the intent of maintaining or starting new subscriptions. Any other contributions are... uh... recognized solely by Moncha, for now, unless you dig for it. Luckily, nobody would donate for the glory and recognition of it, right! :)
'Members' does not = 'site supporter'. Several of those 2934 members have long since quit visiting or show up once a year or whatever. The people who check the site every day or every week though is something like 200 or so(my own estimate).
Here is another link to mentionings of the matter: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=12373&referrerid=1999
And of course the Look & Think thread: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11837&referrerid=1999
It is a great topic to rehash again and again though!

Pghachey
12/22/2007, 11:00 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to be recognized for donating or making contributions. I'm willing to help any way I can to keep the ball rolling. Thanks to everyone who has had a hand in working on this website, as it's priceless. Happy Holidays!

ZEUS
12/22/2007, 11:04 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to be recognized for donating or making contributions. I'm willing to help any way I can to keep the ball rolling. Thanks to everyone who has had a hand in working on this website, as it's priceless. Happy Holidays!Amen to that, my friend!