PDA

View Full Version : ho ho ho !

bigkoala1
12/18/2007, 05:29 PM
whats everone doing for christmas???

i know what im doing! :_beer:

navistar
12/18/2007, 06:01 PM
Christmas Eve...snow, family and a couple friends fresh from Iraq, presents and buffet with homemade rum cake, lots of premium cigars & Jack Daniels and beer. Christmas Day...the same plus formal dinner with homemade French Onion soup, prime rib with pumpkin pie and whipped cream and beer. Oh...kiss my VX, there's mistletoe hanging in the garage. She's getting a beer and a gift certificate for a sunroof. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and the Very Best of VX. Day after Christmas...repeat.

JoFotoz
12/18/2007, 07:16 PM
All the Brit/Aussie/European waifs and strays comming to our house!

Doing a Turducken ( a first!!)...Plus a Smoked Turkey (and a smoked host!!)...and good old USA trimmings.

PLUS...... Brit stuff like...

....SHERRY TRIFLE!!!!!

....XMAS Pudding

....Mince Meat Pies

...RUM & COKE!

Gonna put on the ELASTIC waitband pants...

...and enjoy!

jo

WormGod
12/19/2007, 07:29 AM
Watching the 3 sisters fight each other and squabble over anything and everything while my mother and I stand and watch while sipping on wine.

Typical Noonan family Xmas. (recently single so its been a slightly depressing one so far too). :(

JHarris1385
12/19/2007, 07:38 AM
Too much driving between my recently split family and my fiance's family. I think I have 3 places to go on each the eve and Christmas day.

But I think this year as far as recieving presents will surpass last years drought.
I deserve it. I probably spent more than my parents last year.

alanbradley
12/19/2007, 08:10 AM
All the Brit/Aussie/European waifs and strays comming to our house!

Doing a Turducken ( a first!!)...Plus a Smoked Turkey (and a smoked host!!)...and good old USA trimmings.

PLUS...... Brit stuff like...

....SHERRY TRIFLE!!!!!

....XMAS Pudding

....Mince Meat Pies

...RUM & COKE!

Gonna put on the ELASTIC waitband pants...

...and enjoy!

jo

Man of taste! Let us know how the Turducken goes- its something I'd love to ry.

I'm up at the folk's in the Highlands over Christmas and little sister is coming up from Englandshire too. Hopefully there will be some snow and a chance to play with the VX.

After that its down to the Borders for a friend's big party at Hogmanay (New Year's Eve) then back home for a day before the return to work on the 4th... :(

A

JoFotoz
12/19/2007, 08:54 AM
I'm an ex Helensburgh boy...via Paisley and Kilmalcolm !!!

Left in 1985 for 6 months of travel...never made it back!

Please send Irn-Bru and Tunnocks Caramel waffers... I miss them!!

The VX is the PERFECT choice for back home...excellent!

Here's tae ye.

jo