PDA

View Full Version : TEXAS DOT messed up big time!!!!!

LittleBeast
12/13/2007, 02:11 PM
Just went to pick up the new personalized specialty plates for the RX-8 today and ask them why I have not receive my regristration sticker for my other personalized specialty plates for the VX and they claim that I never paid for the registration of the plates for the VX. I told them and told them that I had and that was definitely wrong, but their records had no indication that I paid, and guess what?????

THEY HAVE ALREADY ISSUED MY PLATES TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

When I got back to my computer I immedistely pulled up my checking account and had no problem finding the check that I wrote and that they already deposited with their Texas DOT stamp on the back for the registration of this plate that they have no record for me paying!!!!! My bank is printing out all this info so I can go back to them and get the plates back that I have had for the last 3 years!!!!! I am so frustrated, and I just hope they can fix this and not do it again.... I have a feeling they will just say sorry we can't fix it, oh well.....

nfpgasmask
12/13/2007, 03:23 PM
You mean you have had personalized plates for three years, then all of a sudden someone else has them and you loose them? That's farked...

Bart

Just went to pick up the new personalized specialty plates for the RX-8 today and ask them why I have not receive my regristration sticker for my other personalized specialty plates for the VX and they claim that I never paid for the registration of the plates for the VX. I told them and told them that I had and that was definitely wrong, but their records had no indication that I paid, and guess what?????

THEY HAVE ALREADY ISSUED MY PLATES TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

When I got back to my computer I immedistely pulled up my checking account and had no problem finding the check that I wrote and that they already deposited with their Texas DOT stamp on the back for the registration of this plate that they have no record for me paying!!!!! My bank is printing out all this info so I can go back to them and get the plates back that I have had for the last 3 years!!!!! I am so frustrated, and I just hope they can fix this and not do it again.... I have a feeling they will just say sorry we can't fix it, oh well.....

tomdietrying
12/13/2007, 05:34 PM
Ryan,
I hope things get worked out in your favor.
Peace.
Tom

ZEUS
12/13/2007, 06:45 PM
Further proof we should not have a President from Texas!! :bwgr:

Y33TREKker
12/13/2007, 06:51 PM
Someone working at the Texas DMV must have wanted them for themselves. ;)

VX crazy
12/14/2007, 05:47 AM
Sorry Ryan, silly data entry people not paying attention to what they are doing! Hope it all works out for you!

VCrossfan
12/15/2007, 08:58 AM
Someone working at the Texas DMV must have wanted them for themselves. ;)

Do a little digging on the new owner. Good Luck ! !