PDA

View Full Version : Removing rear interior panels

David Wiltshire
06/09/2003, 02:43 PM
I am in the process of upgrading the sound system in my VX. Now that I have the hi-fi/camera/screen unit back from repair (thanks to the guys at Talking Point in Portsmouth U.K. ) has anyone removed the rear passenger internal plastic covers and if so how do you do it? I have managed to apply an adhesive bitumen covering to the inner front doors and replaced the polythene with a waterproof underfelt the result is better bass response from the upgraded speakers and a nice solid sound when closing the doors. I now intend to do the same to the rear passenger area i.e upgrade the speakers and insert sound proofing materials.

IsuZOOM
06/09/2003, 02:45 PM
I think this thread is exactly what you're asking (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1082&highlight=removing).

HTH

David Wiltshire
06/10/2003, 10:59 AM
Thanks,
I seem to have a problem once I download the owners manual it asks for the CD any clues?

TDAWG
06/10/2003, 11:11 AM
Hey David,
Here is the clue.;py; You have to burn it on to a CD. After downloading it. Then you be able to have it at a seconds notice. Hope I helped.

kpaske
06/10/2003, 08:16 PM
I seem to remember having to name the CD something very specific or else the software would not run (it would say it couldn't find the CD). Did anyone else have this problem?

Tone
06/10/2003, 09:56 PM
Download from my site names the folder the name that the CD should be....