PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4

Chopper
12/06/2007, 04:16 PM
Ok I'm addicted, and I haven't even finished the game. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow....I want to play this game from hell. Just got thru the plane part. Great game...sharpens all the reflexes

CrnCnn
12/06/2007, 04:18 PM
Ok I'm addicted, and I haven't even finished the game. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow....I want to play this game from hell. Just got thru the plane part. Great game...sharpens all the reflexes

I dont have anything to play it on other than a Nintendo DS. My comp has been down graded since my motherboard crapped out.

Hotsauce
12/06/2007, 06:09 PM
I've finished it, and I have some issues with the gameplay.

There are some spots where you can't win. Yeah, you can pick the guys off, but thet respawn indefinatly. All you can so is supress them and run for it.

C4 can not blow open any door or wall.

John C.

CoastieCosta567
12/06/2007, 10:04 PM
i love it, not as much as SOCOM but this game will do for now till the NEW SOCOM comes out next year for PS3. I have been playing it like crazy aswell, i beat it alreday and been playing as vetern, and also online. the only thing i don't like is the respawn, i like it till the last man standing of eather team or the team wins that round, it's more realistic and makes you play better cuz u don't want to die to early in that round and wait till next round, so make the game more addicting then respawning. but i love the graphics and the way the game was created.

nfpgasmask
12/06/2007, 10:25 PM
I need a new PC. I really want to play that and Crysis...I just finished Orange Box...Portal was awesome.

Bart

spaceCADETzoom
12/06/2007, 11:43 PM
I dunno, I was more impressed by Crysis. COD4 is merely OK for me. I think I actually prefer COD2. Maybe it's lack of cognitive dissonance, but there are so many things that seem so...silly...in COD4 and you get the feeeling that that wasn't the intention. It feels like the Sum of All Fears movie...where everyone seems to be acting serious, but taking a step back you start thinking how silly it all is. COD1+2 felt like WWII action movies. But there's something...slightly annoying...in COD4 to me. Nitpicks. Overall I like it.

Crysis on the other hand, it's like a really great summer bloackbuster. Predator. I guess that sums it up for me...COD4 was Ben Affleck trying to be serious in Sum/Fears...Crysis was Arnold fighting cloaked alien in PRedator. I liked PRedator a lot more... Just my 2 cents.

spaceCADETzoom
12/06/2007, 11:49 PM
Oh and all the Orange Box games are great. Portal is really, really great--worth the price of the box for that game alone.

Are any of you feeling really inundated with way too many games this season? I have a severe backlog that I can't ever see completing. Portal, ****MASS EFFECT***, Assassins Creed, COD4, Crysis...! I wish some of them were just crappy, to lighten up my gaming schedule, but they're all amazing, can't-miss titles. I never had time to finish Bioshock...in fact, I don't think I had time to play more than a couple hours into any of the games I bought the last couple years. But I'm addicted..! Developers, can you make more bland, derivative, crap games that will wean me away from gaming? I need my sleep. If you reintroduce an updated X-Wing or Tie Fighter sim (or brought back real flight sims in general)...I'm going to kill myself.

MZ-N10
12/07/2007, 02:47 AM
cod4 in veteran is impossible.....try the sniper lvl at veteran...lol

WormGod
12/07/2007, 07:18 AM
I cant play shooters on console. Me and a gamepad just dont mesh well when it comes to needing quick reflexes. Hell, you should see me with Guitar Hero.... I look like a Les Claypool having a seizure. I simply suck. Make it a drivng game like Forza or DiRT though, and damn, somehow my reflexes define perfection. :p

I am doomed to Quake Wars: Enemy Territory on PC for now. I am a mouse-shooter gamer only. :(

nfpgasmask
12/07/2007, 08:32 AM
Oh and all the Orange Box games are great. Portal is really, really great--worth the price of the box for that game alone.

ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE. Portal is one of the most inventive games I have played in a while...and there seems to be hope that Valve with integrate the Portal gun into HL:2 or HL:3. HL:2 EP2's ending REALLY pissed me off...but I guess that is what they intended. Overall, awesome fighting the Stiders and I love that yellow Mad Max mobile they give you. GOOD stuff.

I want badly to play Crysis, but I am going to wait until the summer (I will build a new PC with SLI)

I cant play shooters on console. Me and a gamepad just dont mesh well when it comes to needing quick reflexes. I am doomed to Quake Wars: Enemy Territory on PC for now. I am a mouse-shooter gamer only. :(

100% with you Wormy. FPS games DO NOT belong on the console. I have NO IDEA how kids get used to it. My little brother can do it, inverts up and down and strafes and pwns. I can't do it. I'm still addicted to Counter Strike Source's Gun Game Mod. Turbo Gun Game with Deathmatch mod turned on is simply addicting. I love it. Gun Game is the best CS mod ever...

Right now I am in the middle of ICO on PS2 and I just finished Shadow of the Collossus. Both games are great. I prefer to wait a while and let prices come down for console games....

Bart

ISCE
12/07/2007, 09:22 AM
My wife just bought me a 360 for an early Christmas gift, so I am just catching up. I picked up COD2 for cheap and just finished it, my son and I enjoyed it. Not sure when I will pickup COD4 but I am sure we will. Sounds like Orange Box was good, I've been thinking of picking that up as well.

Already have lots of new games for under the tree for the kids, can't list here as he might see it!

Along with the 360 I got a 56" full 1080p TV, the XBox HDDVD and a new sound system - so am really enjoying the upgrade from the old 27" TV and Xbox. The game graphics are just amazing, but honestly the TV does such a great job of upsizing the old DVDs to 1080 that the different is noticeable but not by much compared to HDDVD.

nfpgasmask
12/07/2007, 09:43 AM
but honestly the TV does such a great job of upsizing the old DVDs to 1080 that the different is noticeable but not by much compared to HDDVD.

I've been wondering about that upconverting business. Good to know it looks good...

Bart

protonvxmatt
12/07/2007, 10:21 AM
the plane that u fly in and bombard the people with is the AC 130. i work on those in the Air Force, and call of duty 4 rocks

BD-VX99
12/07/2007, 01:50 PM
I was wondering why some people were so... soooo much better than others (and me) at RFOM and COD4 online and then I heard that some kids have this (there is another brand also), and then I tried one. It makes you a hero, and the single player game too easy. It can be used with all ps3 fpshooter games. I refuse to buy it for myself.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/splitfish-fragfx-mouse-controller-for-ps3-245810.php

nfpgasmask
12/07/2007, 01:52 PM
That's pretty cool. I really don't understand why a keyboard and mouse can't just be plugged into a modern console system and programmed and used the same as on a PC.

The Xbox controller is one of the main reasons I never bought one. That controller absolutely sucks....

Bart

I was wondering why some people were so... soooo much better than others (and me) at RFOM and COD4 online and then I heard that some kids have this (there is another brand also), and then I tried one. It makes you a hero, and the single player game too easy. It can be used with all ps3 fpshooter games. I refuse to buy it for myself.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/splitfish-fragfx-mouse-controller-for-ps3-245810.php

spaceCADETzoom
12/07/2007, 02:28 PM
Not a Goldeneye fan, I take it?

I just came to a realization like last week. I have acclimated to the dual analog controller. It took about 10 years.

Up until last week I absolutely abhored the idea of using a controller for a FPS. But just the other day when I realized I was playing Crysis with a x360 controller on my PC. I can interchangably play with either mouse/keyboard or controller. Some times I just feel like I want to play on the controller.

THey have an entire generation of kids now that know nothing but playing on a controller. Crazy. Honestly, it was just such an odd empiphany that I realized I came to peace with the controller. I hate-hate-hated it before. But I gues it HAS been 10 years since goldeneye...and Halo, et al, has gradually weaned me over the years. Mouse still more precise...but sometimes I like sitting on a couch, not having anything else in front of me but a controller I don't feel is there, and feeling some tactile feedback when I fire a gun or survive an explosion, etc.

I'm a convert. I feel like I"m suddenly ambidextrous.

nfpgasmask
12/07/2007, 02:58 PM
That's funny, my gaming life started with this:

http://www.axess.com/twilight/console/detail/vectrex.jpg

To this:

http://www.cedmagic.com/tech-info/remote-control/atari-2600-joystick.jpg

To this:

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2006/05/usb-nes-controller.jpg

To this and this:

http://news-hs.com/images/news/upload/02.snes_controller.jpg

http://www.axess.com/twilight/console/detail/tg16.jpg

And then FINALLY to keyboard with the birth of Doom. The best part about Doom, is that I basically learned how to use computers because of this game, and eventually I made a career out of it. So I have Doom to thank for my salary. :rolleyes: When I first sat down to that 486 machine and opened fire on my first Doom zombie, not only did I see blood squirt out, but the zombie's body fell to the floor, and DID NOT disappear. Instead, his corpse lay there, bloody and dead. It was instantly the greatest video game in the world.

After YEARS of wadding and modding Doom and Doom II, Quake was released. I got quite good at it, and then I heard about a Quake tournament at school. So I went to the college rec building the night of the tournament, signed up, and got ready to play. I found myself sitting next to some serious nerds. And when the battle began, I got instantly slaughtered. I was shocked, and as I sat there, I looked around at all the players. They were using not only their keyboards, but also their mice! I was like OMGWTFBBQ:eek::eek::eek:! All this time I was playing Quake just like I did Doom, with the keyboard only! I never even knew about "+mouselook" or whatever the command was.

But once I discovered mouselook, and as FPS shooters kept getting better, console games became kind of second rate to me. And I still think this. I would rather play 10 FPS PC games, before I play a single console game. I just find 9 out of 10 console games simply suck. And I am a sucker for games that endure. I'm STILL playing and enjoying Counter-Strike....now that's getting your money's worth!

I still think the original Half-Life is quite possibly the best FPS single player gaming experience ever. And nothing compares to Counter-Strike when it comes to multi player....

Now I want to go home and play.

:) Bart

PS - Yes, I'm having a VERY slow day at work....

Not a Goldeneye fan, I take it?

I just came to a realization like last week. I have acclimated to the dual analog controller. It took about 10 years.

Up until last week I absolutely abhored the idea of using a controller for a FPS. But just the other day when I realized I was playing Crysis with a x360 controller on my PC. I can interchangably play with either mouse/keyboard or controller. Some times I just feel like I want to play on the controller.

THey have an entire generation of kids now that know nothing but playing on a controller. Crazy. Honestly, it was just such an odd empiphany that I realized I came to peace with the controller. I hate-hate-hated it before. But I gues it HAS been 10 years since goldeneye...and Halo, et al, has gradually weaned me over the years. Mouse still more precise...but sometimes I like sitting on a couch, not having anything else in front of me but a controller I don't feel is there, and feeling some tactile feedback when I fire a gun or survive an explosion, etc.

I'm a convert. I feel like I"m suddenly ambidextrous.

spaceCADETzoom
12/07/2007, 11:11 PM
My progress is similar...but it started with the atari. And throw in the snes in there after the turbografx. And the computer keyboard came in around the same time. But for me, I had two separate paths develop. I can't pin it to any one pc game that hooked me immediately. BUt I remember Rebel Assault and CD-rom(!) and how "multimedia" gaming was just sooo crazy for me. Wow, a game where theres full motion video and talking! (haha remember myst and 7th guest). I remember X-Wing and flight sims like 1942 Pacific Air War and realizing a console could never have anything nearly as deep as a pc could provide (it's sad looking back 15 years later, understanding that PC gaming has been dumbed down now). It was quake that got me onto mouselook. But I used to own with duke3d and doom when i had a notion to use a flight stick. crazy. I had the stick control turning and forward/backward. And had two buttons programmed for strafing left/right. I remember circle strafing before I realized anyone called it circle strafing!

For a good chunk of time the console branch atrophied while the PC controlled all. Goldeneye was something special. Zelda on the N64...the playstation and its contributions... th late 90s brought me back to consoles because there were just some great forms of entertainment being introduced, regardless of platform or even medium. Now it's pretty much equal for me.

And honestly, I can't emphasize enough how much an epiphany it was that I acclimated to FPS console controls. I was such a snob up until a couple days ago. You know the funny thing? Kids these days are actually being reared as a generation actually preferring the dual analog controller to mouse, with what the steeper requirements of pc gaming, many are unfamiliar with mouselook. Think about it--a lot of kids' first foray nowadays was Goldeneye, not quake. This crazy epiphany happened at the same time a couple days ago: there are actual kids out there that prefer a controller over m&k ! That was unheard of just 2 years ago. I'm definitely never gonna be there. Not in competitive FPS gaming. It's crazy enough that I've come to grips with not automatically throwing up just thinking of playing a FPS with a controller....

MZ-N10
12/08/2007, 02:07 AM
i thought the ps3 allows usb mouse and keyboard......

KaNGiX
12/08/2007, 11:45 AM
Ive played Quake2 since 97. Mouse and keyboard. I love FPS on the PC but consoles suck. Not to mention with a keyboard you can bind everything on any key. Where a controller your limited to just the handfull of buttons there. And alot of games make you select a config to use ie halo. Where in most PC games you can set the keyboard up to your liking.

Seen some people mention Quake and Quake Wars. Any of ya play Quake2? Or care to?

spaceCADETzoom
12/08/2007, 02:50 PM
Nah, Q2 never really hit it big nearly as much as the others in the series. Quake, the first one, was revolutionary when what was it? quakeworld? came out and we figured out how to play over a tcp connection. That was crazy. Of course we were playing over modems pc-to-pc before then. I remember DWANGO and doom. Playing 1 on 1 matches over modem with duke3d, descent...

Q2 I don't remember playing beyond the initial first few months. Actually, now that I thknk about it--q2 held a long shelf life for me in the form of mods, rather than the game itself...prolly why i don't remember playing the orig q2 that much (especially vanilla Q2 multiplayer). When Quake3 Arena came out..! That was the game in college. There were Unreal Tourney adherents, but to me, it was Q3. Of course, college was also big with goldeneye.

Anyway, as I said. Consoles are great in and of themselves. Halo multiplayer is a category all its own. Great fun, surpassing my prior quake fun. Controllers just gradually became ok for me, and I'm kind of ashamed of the closemindedness I had. Still often prefer m&k, but controllers work more "naturally" in certain instances.

nfpgasmask
12/08/2007, 04:06 PM
Actually, I love Q2 Deathmatch. I played it for years. I would love to play again.

Quake 3 Arena sucked really hard.

Bart

Ive played Quake2 since 97. Mouse and keyboard. I love FPS on the PC but consoles suck. Not to mention with a keyboard you can bind everything on any key. Where a controller your limited to just the handfull of buttons there. And alot of games make you select a config to use ie halo. Where in most PC games you can set the keyboard up to your liking.

Seen some people mention Quake and Quake Wars. Any of ya play Quake2? Or care to?

nfpgasmask
12/08/2007, 04:10 PM
Ahhh, I forgot all about Duke Nukem! Great game! Did any of you guys ever play a game called Blood? It was a Duke Nukem total conversion mod I think. That was a really fun game to play as well. I played all those old school FPS games, Hretic, Hexen, Rise of the Triad, and then all the old Blake Stone and Wolf 3-d. All great, great stuff.

I miss playing deathmatch with the first Red Faction too, that was awesome.

Man, if anyone is down for some old school gaming, let me know. We could play online sometime! I'm pretty sure I could host game cause I have some static IPs...

Bart

Nah, Q2 never really hit it big nearly as much as the others in the series. Quake, the first one, was revolutionary when what was it? quakeworld? came out and we figured out how to play over a tcp connection. That was crazy. Of course we were playing over modems pc-to-pc before then. I remember DWANGO and doom. Playing 1 on 1 matches over modem with duke3d, descent...

Q2 I don't remember playing beyond the initial first few months. Actually, now that I thknk about it--q2 held a long shelf life for me in the form of mods, rather than the game itself...prolly why i don't remember playing the orig q2 that much (especially vanilla Q2 multiplayer). When Quake3 Arena came out..! That was the game in college. There were Unreal Tourney adherents, but to me, it was Q3. Of course, college was also big with goldeneye.

Anyway, as I said. Consoles are great in and of themselves. Halo multiplayer is a category all its own. Great fun, surpassing my prior quake fun. Controllers just gradually became ok for me, and I'm kind of ashamed of the closemindedness I had. Still often prefer m&k, but controllers work more "naturally" in certain instances.

spaceCADETzoom
12/08/2007, 06:14 PM
Wow, I don't think I know anybody that preferred Q2 multiplayer to Q3Arena (how is that possible? nostalgia? because I do not see anything better in the previous one). I know plenty of Unreal Tourney guys who preferred it over Q3A...but never heard anybody who was into FPS multiplayer to say Q3A "sucked hard." That's just as surprising as hearing kids say that they can't get used to playing an FPS with mouse/keyboard. Bizarro world. hm. Learn something everyday.

nfpgasmask
12/08/2007, 07:05 PM
Quake 3 Arena's engine is what sucked. It was almost too fast. What I don't like about Q3Arena is the same as what I don't like about the later Unreal games. I thought Quake 2 deathmatch was VASTLY superior to Arena. It was just more dynamic. Plus you had those awesome "super bombs" that vaporized entire areas of the game. I loved that. I liked the original Unreal, and the first UT.

You know, I also don't care for Team Fortress, especially the new one. I think its quite lame. I don't like the corny cartoonish grafics AT ALL. And again, the game seems almost too fast to even pay attention to what's happening. But then again, I never liked TF to begin with.

CS:S is where its at.

Bart

Wow, I don't think I know anybody that preferred Q2 multiplayer to Q3Arena (how is that possible? nostalgia? because I do not see anything better in the previous one). I know plenty of Unreal Tourney guys who preferred it over Q3A...but never heard anybody who was into FPS multiplayer to say Q3A "sucked hard." That's just as surprising as hearing kids say that they can't get used to playing an FPS with mouse/keyboard. Bizarro world. hm. Learn something everyday.

LittleBeast
12/08/2007, 07:33 PM
Yeah I got COD4 for PS3 and it definitely was amazing. I played COD2 the first day it came out for 11 hours straight first time I put it in until I beat it 11pm-10am and must say that the one player experience of COD4 was better in quality but wow it was over too soon. Maybe they will offer downloadable levels in the future. Anyways I am Decat on PSN if anyone sees me on there.

Chopper
12/09/2007, 03:57 PM
I loved Duke Nukem.....Come get some! CoD4 online....takes me longer to get there, than my play time:o:rolleyes:

WormGod
12/10/2007, 08:21 AM
Just bought me a used Genesis Gen2 at a game trade store this weekend. Sadly, the guy also had a Dreamcast but I couldnt bring myself to getting both systems. My conquest to own all the systems continues, heh.

http://www.vidgame.net/SEGA/Sega/Genesis/gen_sys2.jpg

nfpgasmask
12/10/2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah, I am gonna buy one of those modded original Xboxs and run a MAME, NES, SNES, GENESIS and TURBOGRFX, emulators....

Bart

Just bought me a used Genesis Gen2 at a game trade store this weekend. Sadly, the guy also had a Dreamcast but I couldnt bring myself to getting both systems. My conquest to own all the systems continues, heh.

ISCE
12/10/2007, 09:23 AM

Gary, if you are looking for a Dreamcast mine is still in excellent condition. In fact we still bring it out for some playtime every once in a while. When we had all the kids over for Thanksgiving guess what they brought out of the closet and played... yup the Dreamcast. Even though I have an Xbox and Xbox360. Let me know if you are interested and I can get a list of everything I have with it.

KaNGiX
12/11/2007, 08:41 AM
Really theres still hundreds of people that still play quake2, and have quake3. The shift from q2 to q3 was pretty big as far as the physics. The overall movement went from great to crap in my opinion. And most of the people that play quake2 still just didnt like that. Ive had q3 installed since it came out just wasnt able to get into it. The only thing you actually gained in Q3 was the "pretty" effect. The game looks better but plays worse.

I couldnt get into CS either.. totally different from quake/doom/ut series. THe whole 1 shot in the head, your dead and now have to wait to play again sucked.

Them superbombs your talking about in q2 is a mod. Most quake2 mods are dead. Still some people that play here and there but for the most part its Vanilla and Mutant DM free for all. Or Team death match.

gasmask if ya want Q2 lemme know ill zip up everything ya need and get it to ya.

nfpgasmask
12/11/2007, 09:17 AM
The shift from q2 to q3 was pretty big as far as the physics. The overall movement went from great to crap in my opinion.

EXACTLY.

I couldnt get into CS either.. totally different from quake/doom/ut series. THe whole 1 shot in the head, your dead and now have to wait to play again sucked.

See, the 1 shot kills are exactly why I love CS. If I shoot you in the head with my AK, guess what? You're gonna die! That's the way it should be, imo. I love 30 round clips, reloading, the ability to only carry a pistol, knife and rifle. The more "realistic", the better. CS does have a really steep learning curve though. It took me several months of playing to get to a point where I could actually hold my own and keep my kill to death ratio at least even.

I'd have to agree with the whole waiting thing though. That's why I love GunGame with DeathMatch. It can be really annoying to start a match and get instantly shot and then you have to sit there with your thumb up your butt while you wait for two campers to find eachother and end the round. Either way though, I still think CS is the best online FPS game ever. But that's just me. Its certainly not for everyone.

Them superbombs your talking about in q2 is a mod. Most quake2 mods are dead. Still some people that play here and there but for the most part its Vanilla and Mutant DM free for all. Or Team death match.

Really? I didn't know that. I thought they were just part of deathmatch. I have 2 CDs loaded dm maps. I think they are called like Quake 2 action packs or something. I know the maps on these CDs had that super bomb. I just loved it cause you could drop it, and then it would beep, faster and faster and your opponents knew they had to run for their lives! Good stuff.

gasmask if ya want Q2 lemme know ill zip up everything ya need and get it to ya.

Thanks, but I am pretty sure I still have the original CD, plus all the action packs somewhere in a box in my garage. I kept all my old games. I still have Doom, Doom II, Heretic, Hexen, ROTT, Blood, Duke Nukem, Quake, Quake 2, UT, UT 2000, etc, etc....

I find though, that it is tough to run some of the older games on newer systems...

Bart

Mark B
12/11/2007, 04:32 PM
You guys must be good. I can't even finish the original call to duty.
I want to get Gears of War.

WormGod
12/12/2007, 07:15 AM
Gary, if you are looking for a Dreamcast mine is still in excellent condition. In fact we still bring it out for some playtime every once in a while. When we had all the kids over for Thanksgiving guess what they brought out of the closet and played... yup the Dreamcast. Even though I have an Xbox and Xbox360. Let me know if you are interested and I can get a list of everything I have with it.

Ya man, fire me a PM with some info. I would rather make it worth a fellow VX'ers time than some dude who get's $6/hr at a game trade store. ;)

JHarris1385
12/12/2007, 08:49 AM
WOW - I ignored this thread becuase I still do not have a XBOX360 or PS3 or COD4 (but want it bad).

I am suprised and kinda happy to see TURBOGRAPHX 16 mentioned. This may sound weird but I NEVER had and Nintendo untill the Wii which I get today. I at one time had 5 TG16's in the house. Honestly I just love their games - supper classic. I have always rebelled against the crowd and never wanted to conform to the Nintendo clan. All of my friends that ever played it fell for it too. Their World Class Tennis game is awesome and Bonk's are addicting not to mention (Bloddy Wolf, China Warrior, +Milatary Madness+ (has a cult following) blazing lasers.......)

NFP - I am a member of a TG16 forum, there is alot out thier and supprizing alot on ebay too.

nfpgasmask
12/12/2007, 09:32 AM
That's cool man. TG16 is WAY underrated. Blazing Lazers. Alien Crush, Devil's Crush, Legendary Axe, Dragon Spirit, nuff said. There are soooooo many killer games for TG16.

Bart

WOW - I ignored this thread becuase I still do not have a XBOX360 or PS3 or COD4 (but want it bad).

I am suprised and kinda happy to see TURBOGRAPHX 16 mentioned. This may sound weird but I NEVER had and Nintendo untill the Wii which I get today. I at one time had 5 TG16's in the house. Honestly I just love their games - supper classic. I have always rebelled against the crowd and never wanted to conform to the Nintendo clan. All of my friends that ever played it fell for it too. Their World Class Tennis game is awesome and Bonk's are addicting not to mention (Bloddy Wolf, China Warrior, +Milatary Madness+ (has a cult following) blazing lasers.......)

NFP - I am a member of a TG16 forum, there is alot out thier and supprizing alot on ebay too.

JHarris1385
12/12/2007, 10:24 AM
TG16 and the game Milatary Madness happens to be the cuase of my addiction to the VX. My story in summary - I had a VX hotwheel at one time randomly, and at about the same age I played Milatary Madness and saw an anti-aircraft buggy called the rabbit that I thought mimiked my hot wheel, and no later I saw the VX on tv or computer cant remember which at the auto show debut.

TG16 is VERY unreated and very unheard of. I am the only other person that I know that has one other than the friends that I convinced to buy one. Litterally we had 5, one on almost every tv in the home. My room, my two brothers room, my dad's tv room, and the game room. Excessive I know but that is how much we liked the system.

nfpgasmask
12/12/2007, 11:37 AM
Dude, I tried to PM you again, you are out of space. I'm gonna go try the new VX chat board. I'll be in there. Jump in if you can.

Bart

TG16 and the game Milatary Madness happens to be the cuase of my addiction to the VX. My story in summary - I had a VX hotwheel at one time randomly, and at about the same age I played Milatary Madness and saw an anti-aircraft buggy called the rabbit that I thought mimiked my hot wheel, and no later I saw the VX on tv or computer cant remember which at the auto show debut.

TG16 is VERY unreated and very unheard of. I am the only other person that I know that has one other than the friends that I convinced to buy one. Litterally we had 5, one on almost every tv in the home. My room, my two brothers room, my dad's tv room, and the game room. Excessive I know but that is how much we liked the system.