PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeah!!!

nfpgasmask
12/05/2007, 07:30 PM
:clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uStu1ccjqLM

etlsport
12/05/2007, 07:37 PM
thats insane! i felt like i was watchin a discovery special on the dinosaurs heh

Ldub
12/05/2007, 07:44 PM
Great clip Bart, hope the footage from last spring is done that well.:naughty::rotate:

So-CalVX
12/05/2007, 08:00 PM
that's so awesome... i didn't even see him kick rocks till you slowed it down... quick little bugga you got there:grino:

ZEUS
12/05/2007, 09:26 PM
I was lovin the intense score you selected! :cool: It reminds me of "Pig" - who is it?

biju
12/05/2007, 09:42 PM
Great clip Bart, hope the footage from last spring is done that well.:naughty::rotate:
not to threadjack, but...

i would be willing to temporarily stop wielding my knife crazily for a sneek peek at the shot of us coming down off Elephant Hill...

IIRC you had a few of us roll right over your spendy cam-corder gadget.

btw - nice dino you got there...!

-beej.

nfpgasmask
12/06/2007, 08:21 AM
OK OK....I WILL finish some of the clips and post some on YouTube. I'll try tonight. It was just sooooo much footage, and then I started putting it all together and it was like 3 hours long....and then I reloaded my PC and then it was on the back burner. But maybe it will be better to break it up into "high lights" and post on YouTube....

Zeus, the music is The Protagonist:http://www.discogs.com/artist/Protagonist%2C+The

All his stuff is like that.

Yeah, Milo is one fast little bugger. He moves soooo slowly, but when it comes to snatching up fish, its like lightening...

:) Bart

CrnCnn
12/06/2007, 09:43 PM
I was lovin the intense score you selected! :cool: It reminds me of "Pig" - who is it?

I agree. That is now on my myspace. I dig the music you put on some of your other things too.

I also gotta say that turtle creeps me out. The way "he" was sort of stalking that second molly... puts a quiver in my liver...

nfpgasmask
12/06/2007, 10:24 PM
I also gotta say that turtle creeps me out. The way "he" was sort of stalking that second molly... puts a quiver in my liver...

LOL, you will have to come by and watch him eat first hand sometime. Its fun. The only reason he didn't grab up the 2nd one right then was because I think he was still working on swallowing the first one. It takes him a minute or so before he is ready for another gulp....the video is compressed, but at full resolution you can actually see his throat quivering from the struggling fish inside....

:) Bart

tom4bren
12/07/2007, 07:32 AM
Your idea of fun is starting to worry me!!!:grino: