PDA

View Full Version : Round Rock / Austin Meet?

Chief Warthog
06/09/2003, 09:31 AM
In the past 2 weeks since I've adopted my Ebony VX I've seen over 6 difference VXs in the Round Rock area.
So out of the 6 that I've seen here, there HAS to be at least a few of them that view this site.

So when is the next meet?

Vasha13
06/09/2003, 10:06 AM
I don't know when the next Austin meet but I am sure I am one of the ones you are seeing in Round Rock. I have a silver one debadged with just the V left on the side. You may also be seeing Tone (ebony), Lisa (VX Crazy - silver) or Clayton (lostemple - ebony).

Chief Warthog
06/09/2003, 10:07 AM
Who has that Maroon one that keeps driving around La Frontera ?

Vasha13
06/09/2003, 10:38 AM
I don't know who owns that one. Maybe one of the others know.

Tone
06/09/2003, 11:25 AM
I meet up there most Sat nites with my black one, Lisa with her silver and sometimes Clayton with his black one. Probably can’t make it this Sat as I’ll be in Katy at a meet (you’re welcome to come with us Sat morning, returning Sat nite - should be 6-8 of us there) but the following Sat the 21st looks good.

geshaw30
06/10/2003, 01:45 PM
Yea Chief, you're welcome to head this way this Saturday. I think everyone should be arrivng here in Katy (just west of Houston) around noon. It's gonna be a smaller group than normal but I think you'll enjoy the company (see the "meets" post under "Katy").
________
Creamy masturbatio (http://www.****tube.com/video/40860/creamy-masturbation-with-vibrator-look-at-all-this-*****-huice)

Chief Warthog
06/11/2003, 06:34 AM
Busy this weekend, but thanks. I have to attend an industry related conference in Dallas.

I need to check out Tone's camera setup in the back area. I think that is my next big mod.