PDA

View Full Version : You humans are so predictable

Chopper
11/27/2007, 04:56 PM
Today I learned that, Hydrogen is not the most abundant element in the universe....stupidity is. 24 year old...drunk....ashtray full of roaches...in a Mazda Protoge vs. F250. I should feel bad. I feel nothing....but glad my neice had to drive the truck to work today. (she's gonna have trouble with it I'm afraid)

etlsport
11/27/2007, 05:39 PM
:( sorry that had to happen... theres just no way to make some people understand their effect on the world... but I am glad that your niece is alright

biju
11/27/2007, 06:02 PM
Wishing you and your niece strength through this...

Be well...

-biju.

VXIRONwoMAN
11/27/2007, 07:00 PM
That is why I drive the VX and not a sedan or compact car. You can't fix stupid. I hope everyone is alright.

Scott Harness
11/28/2007, 07:40 AM
Glad your niece is okay! Don't get me started on the humans.:mad:

circmand
11/28/2007, 08:23 AM
Hopefully the idiot kept all the money he saved on gasoline so he can pay damages.

nfpgasmask
11/28/2007, 08:36 AM
That sucks man, I hope all is OK!

Bart

Chopper
11/28/2007, 04:21 PM
Hopefully the idiot kept all the money he saved on gasoline so he can pay damages.
The idiot won't be paying for anything, he is quite dead. My neice is unhurt, but Mr. man did not go without making a "splash." She has never seen anything like that before. She did nothing wrong,he crossed the grass median and hit her straight on...no belt:( Her husband says she can't get the images out of her head, no sleep, lots of crying I recommended a big Xanax and a bunch of beer....but no one listens to me:rolleyes:) Time will fix it;)

MSHardeman
11/28/2007, 04:32 PM
Holy Cripes, that's insane. :eek:
I hope your niece doesn't blame herself, and I'm sure that things will get better with time.
At least that's one more idiot out of the gene pool (I know that's cruel, and I'm sorry, but that's the way it is).

Ldub
11/28/2007, 04:44 PM
Chopper

I'm sorry for your niece having such a terrible experience, but to add to what Mark said, at least natural selection works SOME of the time.
She'll be OK, you know the old saying...
Time heals all wounds...and wounds all heels.;)