PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy the VX CD?

etlsport
11/13/2007, 08:59 AM
I was thinking about taking the calendar photo submissions and other photos people submit and putting them on a CD that could be purchased for $3 to $5.. then all profits from the CDs would be donated to the site. Just wanted to see how much interest there would be in this. Suggestions here are welcome! (biggest issue right now is paypal's excessive charging on small transactions)

please don't post photos, any submissions should be sent to vxcalendar@hotmail.com

any photos submitted should meet the following guidelines...

a VX should be the primary focus of the photo. If there isn't a VX in the photo, it won't be put on the disc
Photos should be appropriate for daytime TV, I will use my discretion on this, but all the photos submitted for the calendar are fine for the CD

nfpgasmask
11/13/2007, 09:20 AM
I think $5 is good. $3 is too little, especially since some sort of postage will be needed, unless you were planning to add postage on top??

Bart

fuzzy
11/13/2007, 11:14 AM
Might want to add or point to a few freeware screensaver/wallpaper apps to allow rotation of pictures from a common directory or directory tree.

1CROSS
11/13/2007, 11:41 AM
Count me in for the CD.

Tone
11/20/2007, 03:25 PM
How about you just post the pics on a free site like Shutterfly or the like where everyone can grab hi res photos at will?

nfpgasmask
11/20/2007, 06:07 PM
Because the whole point was to sell the CD so that Moncha can make some extra money to support VX.info...

:) Bart

How about you just post the pics on a free site like Shutterfly or the like where everyone can grab hi res photos at will?

etlsport
11/20/2007, 06:22 PM
doesnt look like this thing is going to take off