PDA

View Full Version : Site Supporter Problems

Mark B
11/07/2007, 12:22 PM
Could someone help me renew my site supporter. It has expired and I love this site and want to continue being a site supporter.
I go to Support this site and click on be a site supporter.
The next screen says: $bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page.
I want to pay my site supporter through my pay pal account for another year as a supporter.
I have e-mailed the site administrator several times and no response for help.
So I thought I would ask for help from my family of VX'ers.
Help
Mark B

mistermg
11/07/2007, 01:47 PM
I had the same trouble and no response. I did however find another place on the site and it worked. Dont remember how so I'm no help. Some things are difficult here for a non computor geek. I have a lot of trouble with pics so when I get pics-I will just email them to those interested. Good luck, but somewhere else on the site it will take your paypal.

nfpgasmask
11/07/2007, 02:00 PM
I'm sure Moncha will fix this eventually...but I am also sure he is probably pretty busy as well.

Bart

Ldub
11/07/2007, 03:13 PM
Could someone help me renew my site supporter. It has expired and I love this site and want to continue being a site supporter.
I go to Support this site and click on be a site supporter.
The next screen says: $bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page.
I want to pay my site supporter through my pay pal account for another year as a supporter.
I have e-mailed the site administrator several times and no response for help.
So I thought I would ask for help from my family of VX'ers.
Help
Mark B

Sure wish there were more out there like you & others, who appreciate & understand how valuable it is to have this much knowlege (not me personally) & support when things go clunk or clank or just don't make any noise at all...

I'm a bit saddened by some I've seen around here who have let their support for VXI lapse, but there will always be a certain percentage of the populace who don't mind others picking up their slack.:mad:

They'd best hope they need nothing from me, cause they'll receive it in abundance.;)

Anita
11/07/2007, 03:28 PM
I've sent a notification to Scott. I'm sure he will get right to it when he has a free moment. :)

technocoy
11/07/2007, 05:12 PM
yeah, I've been getting that as well...

Since I'm not on the site everyday is it possible for Scott to send out a message to members once it's fixed?

technocoy

Mark B
11/08/2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the help.
I will wait to here from someone to help renew my site supporter.
I love this site and want to contribute to its success.

deermagnet
11/08/2007, 03:12 PM
Try this page when you're logged in and it should get ya to the Moncha account at PayPal-

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/payments.php (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/payments.php)

Quick Links>>User Control Panel>>Paid Subscriptions

Mark

IndianaVX
11/08/2007, 09:48 PM
[quote=deermagnet;111817]Try this page when you're logged in and it should get ya to the Moncha account at PayPal-
add me to the list.....and im not complaining, i know scott is busy. i have sent emails for address to send my membership dues, and contributions, and have not heard back. i figured i would hear from him when he got to it, and i didnt want to pester.....my paypal is all screwed up since my bank is under new managment now. believe me, i hate feeling like an outcast, and am yearning to belong again.....im sorry i didnt start this, but at the time, i felt like scott had enough on his plate getting the site back up, and didnt want to add any to his frustration.looking for forgiveness,davidIndianaVX (in thin blue font)

Mark B
11/09/2007, 06:48 AM
Finally got my site renewal through Pay Pal
Thanks for all the help.
I feel like one of the family again.