PDA

View Full Version : Hanes Boxer Briefs

Chopper
10/28/2007, 02:49 PM
The perfect underwear. All the containment of "tighty whiteys"... the comfort of boxers. I'm wearing a pair to work tomorrow...and nothing else:)

etlsport
10/28/2007, 03:12 PM
lol chopper.. did you wear them to the bar earlier too?

cyronman
10/28/2007, 04:18 PM
I'm wearing a pair to work tomorrow...and nothing else:)

For a change on this site, please...NO pics!

ZEUS
10/28/2007, 08:51 PM
Did you try the premiums with 5% spandex?! :rolleyes: Nothing better... except whipped cream, of course!

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
10/28/2007, 10:19 PM
I have not worn underwear since was like 12. I don't get it. What is it's purpose? I think it adds more insulation to my boys down there, and they need to be cool and comfy rather than insulated and sweaty...So tell me, what is the purpose of underwear.

bigkoala1
10/28/2007, 10:55 PM
I have not worn underwear since was like 12. I don't get it. What is it's purpose? I think it adds more insulation to my boys down there, and they need to be cool and comfy rather than insulated and sweaty...So tell me, what is the purpose of underwear.

dude, you have to support the boys!

circmand
10/29/2007, 04:53 AM
So your package doesn't get pinched when you bend your knees:)

MrCrowley
10/29/2007, 07:07 AM
Lololol:)

I can't remember the source, but a survey announced on the radio here recently said 90+% of the ladies prefer boxers to tighty whities. Incentive enough... right?

Not that you care, but I rotate between none, boxers. Impressively:rolleyes:, with some pants I do have to wear them. Too much attention and lack of "stealth" with sheer/thin materials like slacks, etc. Sometimes thats really good, sometimes thats bad... sometimes thats really bad.

nfpgasmask
10/29/2007, 08:28 AM
IMHO, underwear has many purposes.

1) Support your junk :p
2) Prevent accidental stains from showing through :eek:
3) Should you get pantsed, you have an extra layer of protection :embarasse
4) Chicks dig guys in boxers (maybe boxer briefs too) :naughty:
5) Something to sleep in (at least for me) :sleepgray
6) Something to give wedgies with :laughg:
7) Something to wrap over your little brother's head after you just sharted ;Do;

:) Bart

bigkoala1
10/29/2007, 11:51 AM
IMHO, underwear has many purposes.

1) Support your junk :p
2) Prevent accidental stains from showing through :eek:
3) Should you get pantsed, you have an extra layer of protection :embarasse
4) Chicks dig guys in boxers (maybe boxer briefs too) :naughty:
5) Something to sleep in (at least for me) :sleepgray
6) Something to give wedgies with :laughg:
7) Something to wrap over your little brother's head after you just sharted ;Do;

8) boxers provide "easy access"

nfpgasmask
10/29/2007, 12:07 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! NICE! But, no underwear does too, so....

;) Bart

8) boxers provide "easy access":naughty:

MrCrowley
10/29/2007, 12:11 PM
Sometimes, they are automatic access at inconvenient moments as well :eek:

Chopper
10/29/2007, 03:36 PM
Did you try the premiums with 5% spandex?! :rolleyes: Nothing better... except whipped cream, of course!
If you've ever felt the belly skin of a hairless rat...you'd change that tune. The softest thing on Earth. I raise them for my Emerald Tree Boas... but I think I could make a boatload of money by designing undergarments using
only the belly skins...500 a pair...at least:p:cool::p
Don't you steal my idea!!!!

Chopper
10/29/2007, 03:41 PM

This is Florida!!! Everything gets all stuck together here. Unless you can "powder the pin" every few hours...you need containment:eek:

ZEUS
10/29/2007, 03:45 PM
If you've ever felt the belly skin of a hairless rat...you'd change that tune. The softest thing on Earth. I raise them for my Emerald Tree Boas... but I think I could make a boatload of money by designing undergarments using
only the belly skins...500 a pair...at least:p:cool::p
Don't you steal my idea!!!!

Don't tell me, you would re-use the rat's head as a "hood ornament"! :eek:

Chopper
10/29/2007, 03:59 PM
Don't tell me, you would re-use the rat's head as a "hood ornament"! :eek:

I'd feed the scraps to my hawks. I've a Dahl sheep skull for the hood.;)

nfpgasmask
10/30/2007, 08:40 AM
All I have to say about that, is:

http://www.adogblog.net/images/goldbond.png

This is Florida!!! Everything gets all stuck together here. Unless you can "powder the pin" every few hours...you need containment:eek:

Ldub
10/30/2007, 03:15 PM
Or...go wild.

nfpgasmask
10/30/2007, 10:01 PM
Or...go wild.

LOL, is that real stuff?

Bart

PS - Speaking of GB, my brother swears by the green GB. I have only used the Gold GB. Opinions? Or are we breaking into a "TMI realm" for a forum about automobiles? :)

Ldub
10/31/2007, 05:28 AM
Yeah, that's real stuff...I see it in stores around the area fairly often, though now that I think about it, it's usually farm/ranch supply type places where I see it...I like the green GB for keepin the feets cool in the summer.;)

MrCrowley
10/31/2007, 11:15 AM
Im glad I checked the boxer briefs post again! Want to hear something hysterical? My boxers may be utilized more than before! After 10 years I busted my wife trying to "play" lol. Had vibes, hacked her email, paid for cellphone information, found all her emails, myspace, etc. Apparently all since her new job about 3 months ago. I don't think anyone knows shes married there, and she was very secretive about me calling, no desk phone #, no email for emergency. Ive had vibes. I showed up unexpectedly at her work with short notice at lunch- like 5 minutes before lunch. Never was a problem before. She was hauling it quick to the parking lot, pissed, and I soon noticed she had switched all her rings around. Lololol Too bad I just moved to Athens, GA and am finding myself single again! May not wear boxers tonight for sure! The funny part is me emailing all of her lifelong friends about "my sorry butt" emails she had already sent them which were all over dramatized, and gave them the real issues, and what she was doing. Im done now, but at least I went down swinging. Looks like I have a "roommate" for a couple weeks. Im too old to do that stuff again.

Playa got played! And the real playa is going to hit the town tonight for sure!!!

cyronman
10/31/2007, 01:18 PM
:rolleyes:

Or are we breaking into a "TMI realm" ?

Chopper
10/31/2007, 04:11 PM
Cool!...I'm sorry...you go girl?? Not sure how to respond to that;party::dance::_crying::_crying::clap::hat::ye s::clap::_confused in smilie talk

MrCrowley
11/01/2007, 05:01 AM
Just thought it was funny, and maybe venting would help. Sorry

MSHardeman
11/01/2007, 09:02 AM
MrCrowley,

Sorry to hear about what's going on, but as long as you can find some humor in it, then you're on your way.... I've already been through one wife, myself, so welcome to the club.

Now, back to the point....I think all of you guys are way off. You need to rush out and get yourself a pair of Under Armour boxer briefs. Keeps everything in place and nice and cool. They are made out of Under Armour fabric so you don't even know that they're there. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing mine right now........I think.....

MrCrowley
11/01/2007, 10:20 AM
are they armor enough to catch a blow to the "boys"? Lol

BTW I misundertood TMI to mean "too much intoxication" the other day":p

Ldub
11/01/2007, 07:40 PM
So tell me, what is the purpose of underwear.

Well, since you asked...

MrCrowley
11/02/2007, 05:12 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing:

JHarris1385
11/02/2007, 07:32 AM
MrCrowley,

Sorry to hear about what's going on, but as long as you can find some humor in it, then you're on your way.... I've already been through one wife, myself, so welcome to the club.

Now, back to the point....I think all of you guys are way off. You need to rush out and get yourself a pair of Under Armour boxer briefs. Keeps everything in place and nice and cool. They are made out of Under Armour fabric so you don't even know that they're there. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing mine right now........I think.....

You got it right. I was about to post something similar. I vote for micro fabric boxer briefs; thats where its at.