PDA

View Full Version : Strange Phenomina

tom4bren
10/19/2007, 09:03 AM
I experienced a very strange phenomina on the way to work this morning. A clear substance kept hitting my windshield. It was almost like there was water falling from the sky. It seemed vaguely familiar but had been so long, I couldn't remember. ODD!!!

bigkoala1
10/19/2007, 10:22 AM
I experienced a very strange phenomina on the way to work this morning. A clear substance kept hitting my windshield. It was almost like there was water falling from the sky. It seemed vaguely familiar but had been so long, I couldn't remember. ODD!!!

does it rain tire shine there too?

tom4bren
10/19/2007, 10:38 AM
It's been so long since it rained that just about anything could be working its way out of the asphault.

It's not my fault ... it's asphault! (I know this quote has nothing to do with the subject at hand - I just like saying it - :o).

JHarris1385
10/19/2007, 01:33 PM
does it rain tire shine there too?

Nice reference. I remember saying that.

HotFlyer
10/19/2007, 03:54 PM
I have experienced on hot days, the car in front of me on the highway, running its air conditioner, the condensation overflow dripping from under the car, splashing on the road and hitting my windshield!!! Felt like a light mist. I have had this happen when riding my motorcycle too.

Howard (0761)

Cobrajet
10/19/2007, 04:22 PM
It was almost like there was water falling from the sky. It seemed vaguely familiar but had been so long, I couldn't remember. ODD!!!Yeah, I thought I saw some of that, too. I went outside, and I swear I heard laughing and cheering...coming from my grass!! :jump:

Bulldoggie
10/19/2007, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I thought I saw some of that, too. I went outside, and I swear I heard laughing and cheering...coming from my grass!! :jump:
Here in the Pacific Northwest, it sounds like "I need a snorkel"
Next weeks forecast says only a 10% chance of rain on Tuesday:clap:

bigkoala1
10/20/2007, 07:16 AM
bot to brag .. but.....
http://baynews9.com/ForecastCenter.html

ZEUS
10/20/2007, 10:57 AM
This Saturday is the 4th in a row we have gotten rain in SLC. Throughout those weeks we got rain every next, 2nd, or 3rd day as well. I should have laid down some grass seed a month ago I guess. But I wonder what winter will be like? Ski season approaches...