View Full Version : Interior Door Part?

09/26/2007, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know what the long black plastic piece on the door handle, that contains all the window and lock buttons is called? Or where I can purchase one?
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Kati :confused:

09/26/2007, 02:48 PM
Drivers/Master Switches?
switch bezel?

09/26/2007, 02:55 PM
the vehicross shop manual calls it "power window switch/grip cover" dont know if thats the official name or not.. but give merlin a call and see if he can get it for you or at very least tell you its official name and price.. if you mention this forum he'll give you a discount :cool:

St. Charles Isuzu
Ask for Merlin

if you look to the left of the screen and click on "web links" on the side bar.. then "Vehicross Parts & Accessory Sites" on the page that comes up you will find a whole list of places to order new and used parts

09/27/2007, 08:36 AM
If you can read the part number in the shop manual, that helps too. I gave a part number to Merlin that was one digit off & it still helped.

09/27/2007, 04:12 PM
Take a look at page 16 of the parts manual under interior trim, item 15, it's called a switch panel. Looks like part number 8971986871 for the right and 91 for the left if that is want your talking about. That price is 48 bucks, but am sure that is outdated. Let me know if that is it and if you have any problem getting it, I need a right one myself.