PDA

View Full Version : My next mod...

nfpgasmask
08/19/2007, 06:50 PM
I saw this yesterday and lemmi tell ya, it inspired me. I think I should do up my VX just like this...

http://www.nofuture.com/dailys/marklee/01.jpg

LOL - Bart

Ldub
08/19/2007, 08:45 PM
That'll be nice Bart... :wave: :flower: :angel:

Together nxt yr @ Moab, we can represent both sides of "the coin".

It's so gratifying to see a young person turn their life around...

Kiddin' Buddy...LOL, I can see the "Bartmobile" all decked with a halo & wings... :p ;) :p

nfpgasmask
08/19/2007, 09:47 PM
Ahhh Dub, I can always count on you to chuckle right along with me... :)

Bart

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
08/19/2007, 09:57 PM
Does that mean if Jesus is a pimp, we SHOULD be his ho's?

tysamigo
08/19/2007, 10:03 PM
I guess I had not better post pics of my VX signage... It's from a strong Atheist point of view :)

"cuz I ain't nobody's hoe"...

;)

Triathlete
08/19/2007, 10:20 PM
Come on, take the modding to the next level...

http://www.artcars.com/artcarweekend/acw2005/parade/slides/acw05images/65.jpg

http://www.artcars.com/artcarweekend/acw2005/parade/slides/acw05images/155.jpg

Only 7-800 more skulls and your there Dub!

:rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

johnnyapollo
08/20/2007, 04:45 AM
i always toyed with the thought of an oxen or water buffalo as a hood ornament - now I know i want one!

-- John

Ldub
08/20/2007, 05:05 AM
LOL Billy...

Caption for the top pic :

"Can somebody give me a hand with this fender repair?"

Ldub
08/20/2007, 05:11 AM
i always toyed with the thought of an oxen or water buffalo as a hood ornament - now I know i want one!

-- John

There was a Unimog in Moab at Zuzoo IX with a set of water buffalo horns above the cab that was almost as wide as the vehicle...I say, DO EET MAN. :p

Chopper
08/20/2007, 05:23 AM
My senior year ride, was a dented, beaten, smoking, Lincoln, 4 door convertable. The top was so torn up, there was no sense in putting it up. Down its flat brown sides, in dripping scarlet paint, 12 inches high, was its name...Death Trap. A spinal column ran down the middle, rib cage across the front clip, hip and leg bones at the rear. A roadkill dog skull was the hood ornament. Across the trunk face, in nice neat block letters it said...I KNOW...I KNOW...PULL OVER! Never left the driveway with out getting stopped :p Or was it just because of the ten kids inside, and the plumes of smoke ;)

Ldub
08/20/2007, 05:25 AM
My senior year ride, was a dented, beaten, smoking, Lincoln, 4 door convertable. The top was so torn up, there was no sense in putting it up. Down its flat brown sides, in dripping scarlet paint, 12 inches high, was its name...Death Trap. A spinal column ran down the middle, rib cage across the front clip, hip and leg bones at the rear. A roadkill dog skull was the hood ornament. Across the trunk face, in nice neat block letters it said...I KNOW...I KNOW...PULL OVER! Never left the driveway with out getting stopped :p Or was it just because of the ten kids inside, and the plumes of smoke ;)

PICS !!!....PLEASE !

Chopper
08/20/2007, 05:48 AM
That was long ago my friend...maybe my sister has one somewhere. I'll ask when I speak to her

nfpgasmask
08/20/2007, 08:40 AM
I have to say, that Cape Buffalo mount attached to the front of the car is something else. I actually have a full Cape Buffalo skull and I did think of strapping it up to my roof rack for Moab last May but the thought of my rare, $300 skull getting covered in bug juice is what stopped me.....

Good stuff though.....

Billy, where are these photos from?

Bart

don moore
08/20/2007, 08:46 AM
How I would love to see the face on the insurance agent when that bull car pulled up for a quote..... :confused:

Chin Up

Triathlete
08/20/2007, 10:12 AM
Billy, where are these photos from?

Bart

Just do a search on "art cars". There are a ton of them out there. Some are more extreme than others. Here in Arizona there are a lot of them. They tend to be found in artsty type towns. Around here there are some in Bisbee, and the headquarters and new muesem for art cars is in Douglas.