PDA

View Full Version : Hell's not deep enough for Michael Vick...

Chopper
08/18/2007, 06:58 AM
My grandson, Michael Riley McNair (obviously Jewish :rolleyes: ) and Bob... http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/KQ8C7402.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/KQ8C7402.jpg)

biju
08/18/2007, 09:27 AM

agreed. what i'm about to say might be censored, but it's really how i feel...

vick can burn in hell twice over for all i care. evil at his core, and deserves to fear for his life the way those pups did as they died... I hope he's shown no mercy in prison.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/TIMBER_B.jpg

^ that's timber. one of my kids... one of my buddies...

-beej.

Scott Harness
08/18/2007, 09:50 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad :mad: I can't put it into words. I work with dogs everyday.Very noble beings. We could all learn something from them. BE LIKE DOG!!!

Ldub
08/18/2007, 09:57 AM
The beliefe that there is a "special" place in prison & in hell for child molesters & animal abusers is part of what keeps me sane in my day to day dealings with other inhabitants of my reality.

Of course, I have some pretty harsh opinions on what should happen to people who don't know how to drive too...like the woman who ALMOST turned the wrong way down a one way street this morning.
Nearly running head on into yours truly...she now understands sign language on an entirely new level... ;)

jims585
08/18/2007, 10:13 AM
I too have no use for anybody that abuses animals. But I think that we are all innocent until proven guilty. I know it doesn't look good but I am not going to rush to judgement.

VX crazy
08/18/2007, 10:23 AM
I actually got a phone number to a senator from the Human Society about this scumbag, I left a nasty message about what he stands for. I hope the same happens to him in hell! If I ever see anything like that myself I will end up in jail for what I would do to the person!

Chopper
08/18/2007, 10:44 AM
I too have no use for anybody that abuses animals. But I think that we are all innocent until proven guilty. I know it doesn't look good but I am not going to rush to judgement.
Agreed. Convict him...end his career...jail him...then, let the fun begin. Front row seats in Hell,anyone?

JoFotoz
08/18/2007, 12:59 PM
...to a jail house 'wide receiver'.

jo

Triathlete
08/18/2007, 08:46 PM
Unfortunately he has the $$$$ to buy his protection in prison. But once that cash flow runs out he will be fair game. Since most inmates know the kind of cash flow he has it will cost him a pretty good chunk to keep his maximus gluteus in tact!

Dino
08/19/2007, 04:40 AM
He should be locked in a room, naked, with three police dogs. Put the whole thing on pay-per-view, then give the proceeds to animals shelters nationwide.

What a looser... :mad:

driver3
08/19/2007, 10:44 AM

I agree... I have a dog and I know this is horrible too.. but you've also got 2-4 other thugs that are trying to save their asses... they have no money and nothing to lose, so whatever they say, if it all corroborates, then vick has no leg to stand on even if he's innocent. We'll never know the truth on this one. Unless you have him on film torturing dogs... then who knows. And how about this, these people raping and killing other people don't even get condemned, like everyone's doing to him, seems kind of crazy. You have to look at the accusers here and his so-called "friends" testimony before rushing to judgment.

IndianaVX
08/19/2007, 01:13 PM
i kinda agree with driver, yeah, convict vick, he deserves to go , I too LOVE dogs, have always had a dog, except in times of mourning. BUT im upset about with the public outcry against vick, but that family of 5 that was killed, or the young girl kidnapped, or you pick, where is the same outcry against that perp??

ill stop now

WyrreJ
08/19/2007, 02:29 PM
Bread and Circuses people.

Chopper
08/19/2007, 03:30 PM
The vast majority of people murdered, are done in by by someone they love, or have been loved by...passion(good or bad) is at the root. The vast majority of the rest, put themselves in a position of risk. They are involved in some behaviour that put them in a bad situation. The number of purely psycho types, that kill for enjoyment, is very small. Sorry, I really don't care about the family that gets chopped up, because daddys rock slinging attracted some bad attention. A dog is completely dependent on its human...much like a child. Their world revolves around their human. To stick a cattle prod ,up an animals @!# a few times, then hang it, or shoot it, or drag it to death behind a vehicle, for any reason...is really close to hurting your own children in the same manner. It speaks of an absence of compassion,and a total lack of empathy. I am sorry for whatever happened to those two as children (his brother is as big a waste of oxygen as Michael) but there is no use for this human. Nothing good can come from it. It should have been stomped on, while it was still wet...too late for that. Now it must be dealt with.

WyrreJ
08/19/2007, 06:38 PM
Stay away from abattoirs because Vick ain't got nothing on them.

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
08/19/2007, 09:46 PM
Ok...Michael Vick is an *******....granted. He deserves what ever punishment he gets. My issue is that most of the people who are screaming for his head on a lance, are screaming with mouth's full of Jumbo Jack. You don't like dogfighting but love a good cheese burger? Do cows and chickens deserve torture but dogs being "man's best friend" deserve more protection? Don't get me wrong, I am not a member of PETA and I love a good burger but animal abuse and torture goes on on a daily basis so we can supersize our happy meals.I think if we all had to personally look at the cow in the eye, and kill and butcher it , we would probably enjoy our tri tip a whole lot less.

WyrreJ
08/20/2007, 03:16 AM
In Korea they eat "puppy stew" all the time. Oddly enough, it is illegal for restaurants that serve dog to advertise that they do so in English.

circmand
08/20/2007, 05:17 AM
Wow seems a lot of people here know for sure what happened even though they were not even there. I wish I was psychic like them. It seems funny that some people want to use animals to hurt Michael Vick see nothing wrong about their abusing animals for their purposes. These people are no better than Vick if they want to train an animal to attack people. What then shoot the animal because it is to dangerous for people to be around?

Chopper
08/20/2007, 05:43 AM
Stay away from abattoirs because Vick ain't got nothing on them.
I grew up rural, in an area and time where our food was primarily homegrown. We didn't name steer, pigs, or chickens. I was uncomfortable with it, always. Having seen modern meat factories, it is an abomination. Horses don't get it much better. I'm not P.E.T.A....more of an Elf, actually.

JoFotoz
08/20/2007, 12:25 PM
Michael Vick's lawyer said Monday the NFL star will plead guilty to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges....

nuff said.

jo

Chopper
08/20/2007, 12:31 PM
Dodging the Ricoh problems. With any luck, this is the next to last news we'll ever hear about Mr.Vick

VCrossfan
08/20/2007, 12:55 PM
Dodging the Ricoh problems. With any luck, this is the next to last news we'll ever hear about Mr.Vick

I hope so Chopper but most likely he'll serve maybe one year then be out with another BIG contract or a stint on a reality show...SAD

Jose Amigo
08/22/2007, 06:06 PM
Have him go one-on-one with a dog he trained for fighting. If he loses, give him the same consequences HE dealt the dogs who lost. :

johnnyapollo
09/06/2007, 07:07 AM
This about says it all:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=980617

-- John

MrCrowley
09/06/2007, 09:39 AM
Yes, this matter really angers me as well. I personally attend to (you never own) 8 cats who I have taken in over the years due to their being no good options for them. One in particular is a tortoiseshell hemingway cat with 7 toes per front paw (lol) abandoned in another one of societies' shining moments- the hurricane Katrina debacle. We had Veterinarians in GA volunteering to help, but they were told they were not needed. Ather the fact, they know now to say f$%^ the system if it happens again. My katrina victim is missing all of her molars now, has to have special kidney food. I knew she didnt stand a chance within our society after she fought to survive, herself. As far as fighting dogs are concerned, I have a friend in N. Georgia who takes in abused/homeless/unwanted pit bulls due to the alternative of them going to the wrong types of people like Mrs. Vick. The problem is- people breed them like rabbits due to the demand for them. He can only manage so many. Actually, most people who breed dogs and cats bother me due to there already being plenty of homeless animals as well. Florida is the worst example of society's cruelty towards our mammalian (and otherwise) friends. Not only the genocide of MILLIONS of homeless animals, but also whole sport of dog racing, and greyhounds. Plus, fighting dogs, abandoned exotic pets, etc. I love the whole "get out of my ocean going yacht's way in this 15 foot deep river you stupid manatee" mentality about the place. I lasted only 8 months there. Hell, it was only two weeks after arriving that I knew I was getting outta that sick place. I also had a neighbor call animal control due to some feral cats in the neighborhood. Apparently, a raccoon (from my personal observation later) tore his little pool screen back yard thingy up. After eradicating several feral animals, one of my 9 (now 8) cats and my neighbors cat were murdered along with them. Why you ask? Well this guy never informed his 5 neighbors with cats of what was going on. Animal control was using a metal cage with CANNED CAT FOOD! less than 75 feet from all of these neighbors to catch his vermin. After two blown motors and property damage, I hope he accepts some guilt. losing money will do that to a republican.

Being no lover of overpaid professional atheletes, I dont give a crap about Mrs. Vick. I personally think my genitalia swing at a greater height than the stature of an abusive coward. Screw the dogs, I'd like that piece of action in a closed room. What scares me the most is the people that our society place on a pedestal in the first place. Which came first, the chicken, or the egg? Idiot celebrities, or an idiot society choosing said celebrities? Should he get off with less than Martha Stewart? She didnt even hurt anyone. Would he have been front page material if he were not some form of mediocre celebrity? I think not. Is an old friend of mine's mother front page material due to her taking in, since I was a teenager, hundreds of dogs, hundreds of cats, volunteering with the SPCA and nursing young wild animals back to health due to our negligence, or volunteering at the Asheboro, NC zoo? No. Who do you think I respect more as I am older and wiser- societies' shining, provided examples, or my own evaluated examples for role models? I think I decide for myself who goes on a pedestal.

RIP doggies. Hold that soap tight whatever your name is Vick, didnt know who the hell you were before and I live an hour from your recess time team the eagles? hawks? english sparrows? Whatever. Anyways, quoting one of the Wayans brothers with a slight lisp, " He came in a tight end, and now he's a wide receiver." Pack away bubba!

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
09/06/2007, 09:47 AM
I like to use Turtle wax wet and black on my cladding...makes it look really shiny.

MrCrowley
09/06/2007, 09:55 AM
Me too! But I have been using that grape smelling stuff that I cant remeber the name of. Works great! :wave:

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
09/06/2007, 10:07 AM
Mr. Crowley
Is that your real last name, a tribute to that Ozzy song, or a tribute to Alester Crowley?

MrCrowley
09/06/2007, 10:46 AM
Lol! No, its not any of my given names. I does seem to be rather definitive, yet vague now that I think about it, lol. Good observation as well :thumbup:

WyrreJ
09/06/2007, 06:36 PM
Mr. Crowley
Is that your real last name, a tribute to that Ozzy song, or a tribute to Alester Crowley?

The song is a tribute to Aleister.

cyronman
09/06/2007, 07:47 PM
This about says it all:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=980617

-- John

That autograph looked like it was signed by a dog.

Simon Templar
09/14/2007, 10:19 PM
This smug little lying prick turns my stomach.

It is my deepest wish that Mr. Vick is cell-mated with a 450 pound redneck named Bubba and spends the next several years learning a new meaning for the term 'wide receiver'.

Might even be worth Pay-Per-view.

.....sT