PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back. OH Yeah.

CoastieCosta567
08/16/2007, 03:01 PM
Hey Guys, sorry i have not got on in a while. i just grad.. from boot like 4 weeks ago and i took the VX on a Cross counrty trip. man i have many pictures and stroies to tell but soon. I'm waiting to get my computer this friday and internet connected. I live in San Francisco, CA. Now. so those near me hit me up so we can meet. I have done alot on the VX so when i get a change I'll post the Pictures of the trip and the VX. Well it's glad to be back with my VX Homies, ;). well Caht with you all soon.

Oh and by the way, the trip messed up 10 sensors so my VX is a little sick right now. but i'll tell u guys later the crazy stories. Ciao.

MSHardeman
08/16/2007, 03:17 PM
Coastie,

I saw your post in the calendar thread. You should have gotten in touch when you came through Aspen. I live down in Carbondale and work in Basalt. We could have gotten together for food and/or drinks. Oh well.

Welcome back by the way. It just hasn't been the same around here.

Mark

CrnCnn
08/16/2007, 03:51 PM
You're only about 4 hours away from Reno....

ZEUS
08/17/2007, 05:04 AM
So now it's "Left Coastie Costa"! Welcome back, we ALL missed you! :) Can't wait to see the upgrades...

JHarris1385
08/17/2007, 07:16 AM
Welcome back man. Post those pics up. How was camp/

Chopper
08/17/2007, 02:02 PM
There he is... welcome back! How do you cook 10 sensors just driving a couple thousand miles normally....or is "normally" the key word here? You may like it out there, and decide to stay. Be sure to wander north from where you are, as soon as possible. California begins around S.F. (Humbolt) and runs north. There is a lot to take in. I damn near stayed...when I got to Bigfoot. Did you bring your wife...or is she staying here in Fla.? Take care, Coastie. Talk to you soon.

biju
08/17/2007, 02:08 PM
welcome back, sir.

-bij