PDA

View Full Version : Problems again

Moncha
08/16/2007, 03:44 AM
Yesterday, we experienced a problem with the server. It caused the site to be down for most of the day. I apologize. After I was able to get the server back up on the network, you may have noticed, there was no posting allowed. This was to make it easier to try and locate the problem with the minimal possibility of data loss.

Again, I am sorry for the outage and I am still working on a solution for the reocurrance of such problems.

Have fun!

Scott

Ldub
08/16/2007, 03:57 AM
We're back...OMG, I almost had to go to the "treatment facility" for VXinfo withdrawls... :(

Thanks for getting us back up & running Moncha. :cool:

Dino
08/16/2007, 04:21 AM
Whew!! Glad to have the site back!!

I'm in northern New York state on vacation and I really missed the forum when I had a three hour layover at the airport in Chicago.

We're in Lewis County for about about 5 days then off to NYC for another three days.

Haven't seen any VXs yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open!

VehiGAZ
08/16/2007, 05:00 AM
I thank god for the Rennlist forums which helped me through this troubling time. ;-)

Dino - wow, man! There's upstate NY and then there's where you are. So far North that Canada is West, huh?

Me and my VX will be in the NYC area Saturday night, but not in Manhattan. More like Yonkers. There's a black VX that I've seen in the East Village a couple of times.

MSHardeman
08/16/2007, 06:09 AM
Moncha,

Thanks for getting us up and running. I really appreciate all that you do for us, because without you creating and running the site I don't think that we would be as tight knit a family as we are.

I had serious withdrawals yesterday so I'm glad I can "talk" to my kin folk again.

Scott Harness
08/16/2007, 07:03 AM
cold sweats--shakes--blurred vision--need fix OH YEAH!! VEHICROSS.INFO thanks Moncha(Scott) :)

don moore
08/16/2007, 09:18 AM
When i got home last night after test driving a vx in the area and took a pic of it and wanted to post it . :) .and I didnt know what to do . :confused: .I looked at the wife and said "Honey I cant get onto the VX site..grrr" :mad:
she looked at me tilted her head ,smiled and shook her head from side to side ..then blinked and turned away and walked down the hall giggling...

I had to take some valium.... :rolleyes:

I love that woman..
I feel better now.

HE HE

chin up

Moncha
08/16/2007, 09:42 AM
Don, make sure to share the Valium!!! I was really needing it yesterday.. The server breaks and I was out on search warrants all day.... Thank god for my Treo!!

Mark B
08/16/2007, 01:35 PM
Glad to be back. I had vehicross.info withdraws.