PDA

View Full Version : Ron??

Petos
07/28/2007, 11:17 AM
Hello, fellow VX enthusiasts, I want to share my concern with you all and hear what you think..
I have ordered several items from Ron more than 6 months ago, $750 bill, a pretty hefty order for a student such as myself :)
anyway, I pre-paid PayPall immediately, but havent received anything :(
I e-mailed many times, he replied only once in May and promised to deliver it within 3 weeks, and then disappeared again... and I could not find phone # on VX concepts.. :(
What shoud I do?

CrnCnn
07/28/2007, 11:53 AM
Hellow, fellow VX enthusiasts, I want to share my concern witrh you all and hear what you think..
I have ordered several items from Ron more than 6 months ago, $750 bill, a pretty hefty order from student such as myself :)
anyway, I pre-paid PayPall immediately, but havent received anything :(
I e-mailed many times, he replied only once in May and promised to deliver it within 3 weeks, and then disappeared again... and I could not find phone # on VX concepts.. :(
What shoud I do?
I know people have compained about this same issue in the past but finally got their items. He makes everything himself in his freetime from family and daily life. Not that I'm standing up for him but thats what he told me when I ordered some clear lenses from him.

Chopper
07/28/2007, 12:18 PM
This is the first time I've ever heard of a no show from Ron. A go slow sometimes, maybe. Since he sold his car and all a while back, he's been pretty much a nonentity round here. Many know him better than I, we'll see how they chime in by Monday evening.

Triathlete
07/28/2007, 03:00 PM
From past dealings with Ron, he has been a stand up guy. As already stated, he can be slow on turn around time since that is not his "real" job.

JULIAN911
07/29/2007, 09:24 AM
I have ordered a bunch of stuff from Ron a couple of years ago and from my experience, he's a real stand up guy and delivered by stuff as promised. Sorry to hear about your situation.

Petos
07/29/2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the support, folks..
Does anybody happen to have Ron's phone number?

WormGod
07/30/2007, 06:28 AM
Ya, Ron posts every now and then stating that he does what ha can as fast as he can but asks for our patience since this stuff is all done in his spare time. Sometimes waiting isnt fun, but we are lucky enough to have someone like Ron who offer aftermarket products since nobody else does.

Hang in there, Ron will come through.

circmand
07/30/2007, 07:45 AM
I do not know Ron and have never dealt with him but it seems to me 6 months plus no returned messages is too much good will. I would suggest one more message to him before filing a paypal dispute. They will at least have his info and then maybe he can speed up. If he is going to take this long he should not take all the money up front. IMHO

driver3
07/30/2007, 10:13 AM
I do not know Ron and have never dealt with him but it seems to me 6 months plus no returned messages is too much good will. I would suggest one more message to him before filing a paypal dispute. They will at least have his info and then maybe he can speed up. If he is going to take this long he should not take all the money up front. IMHO

I agree... I mean, if you take the money, there should be some agreement as to when these things will be done. If he gave you the price and the agreement it would be quick then that sucks. If he said pay me 750 and I'll get to it when I get to it.. then that's another story.

Did he tell you when it would be done? any estimates?

JHarris1385
07/30/2007, 10:15 AM
Tysamigo has the same problem. I think he paid him over $1200 for some goods that he has never gotten yet. Nor has he recieved a call back/update/or reply to email for some time. If I remember correctly.

Anita
07/30/2007, 01:59 PM
Ron wont walk away with your money. But you may have to make a decision whether to wait or not. 6+ months is not uncommon. Not answering emails is frustrating at the very least. I am hoping that he sees this thread and contacts you.

I dont remember seeing any posts from Tysamigo about buying from Ron. Someone else, perhaps?

IndianaVX
07/30/2007, 03:53 PM
just my opinon here, and dont want to start a riot.......but......

i too have never delt with ron, but i have delt with customers for over 18 yrs. i am self employed, and very talented in what i do. not jumping full in with ron, but just like me, when i take a side job, it is made very clear that i am a very busy guy, and i have very little free time to work on "side" projects. BUT, (this is the blessing) people call me because they know the type and quality of work i do, and they want ME to do the work that in some cases, ONLY I CAN DO, much like ron. (im not trying to get big headed.) We all know the quality of work that ron produces, i think in every post i have ever read from him, he has said that he is busy, and does this work for us in his free time. i would hate to think that people complaining about time would push him to just give up, and quit producing these items that ONLY HE CAN MAKE for our vx's. i too have taken money in advance, and some pieces i build sit in my shop for months at a time, as i work on them in the little spare moments that turn up every now and then. YES, i want to get the product to the customer as soon as i can, but as stated, i will be working on side projects in very small time increments. i dont feel guilty about getting money in advance, and taking months to finish something. i told the customer it would take time, and i in the process spend alot on materials, and have time involved in the design process, and creating working drawings.
ok, i think i am rambling now, i hope there are no hard feelings, or sore toes that got stepped on, if there are, i am truly sorry, and i apologize. im just trying to give you a view from the other side.

be patcient, its hard, but can be done, and when you DO get your parts, it will be like Christmas in september, or august, or whatever.....:)

take it easy
david

ron
07/30/2007, 05:36 PM
hello folks...

I've just been been informed of the recent 'concern' about my whereabouts on this forum.

First of all, I want to humbly apologize for the non-communication to all my clients. No one has been spared by my failure to communicate as things have run into a personal family crisis with me in the past 5-6 months or so. As a result, my attention has been distracted and I have neglected my duties and responsibilities to my clients. Again, I'm sorry as things have changed for me personally.

As for my current past due orders, I have made a personal commitment to finish all the orders within the next two weeks. I've currently got 2 orders on deck that will be shipping out midweek and will try to get another two this weekend.

Once my orders have shipped and there are no remaining outstanding orders, I will most likely close up shop for VXC. The fact remains that I am not a businessman, only an artist that can work at my own pace and in my own free time. I'm only providing these parts (even after selling my VX) out of loyalty for the VX community and love (still) for the VX.

However, it is understandable that when anyone pays for something, they should get it within a reasonable amount of time. And it's also understandable that waiting for 6 months plus to get an update via e-mail shouldn't be tolerated. I'm afraid that I cannot make that kind of commitment to fulfill orders like any common distributor as this is not a full time job for me and other matters demand much of my time as well.

Ever since the sale of my VX, I've been feeling "unworthy" of posting on the forum and have remained as a lurker. And so, my attendance and participation in any VX-related topics or events have dwindled to nil. I know that all this has been self-induced and that I and the company has probably ultimately deserved this fitting end.

But before I go, I would like to thank those who knew me personally and non-personally for their support and backing. It was fun while it lasted and you will not be forgotten.

Feel free to e-mail me (rudesvx@sbcglobal.net) if you still have further concerns regarding your order. Take care.

-ron (rudy)

Ldub
07/30/2007, 05:59 PM
Ron,

I've never had any dealings with you personally, & have no opinion in either direction on the "timeliness" issue...however, I will say that I'm sorry to see you close up shop, though I do understand your reasons for doing so.

I recently purchaced one of your rear skid plates from a member who decided not to use it & am very happy with the quality & appearance of your product.
I had a few minor issues with hole alignment, but feel that's to be expected on any "one off" custom pieces of such low production numbers.

Anyway, hope all works out for you in the end...maybe sell the process/technology to another member?...just a thought.

JULIAN911
07/30/2007, 06:11 PM
Ron,

I just came back from a VX gathering in Houston and some folks were inquiring about your skid plates and I had nothing but complements about the quality and fitment of your work - absolutely outstanding! It would be a great loss for the VX community if you end up closing your shop - I just hope that you don't and just wanted to take a short break until your personal situation is back on track.

tysamigo
07/30/2007, 06:50 PM
Ron,

I am one of the people with an unfulfilled order. I think that almost everyone here can agree when I say it will be a devistating loss if you do leave with no return. I was concerned as well about my order but ONLY because I had not received an email update in such a long time. If I had read an update that said you have a personal matter to attend to and it will take a few more months, I would certainly be ok with it. Just one email reply is all that it takes for me. I think that really was the only thing. Most (or at least me anyway) know this is a special field and that your highly unique parts are WELL worth waiting for.

I was concerned at first but after speaking with a couple group members, they assured me you were not going to take my money and run and that you were an honest and trustworthy man. I spent what I felt a good deal of $$ and I'm sure I will be QUITE happy with the outcome...even if I have to wait longer. As long as I know I was going to receive something and that you were not going to take the money and run with it, I'm cool.

I can't wait to get the parts. I am very very very very very very very sorry to hear of your decision but I support you. I would much rather have a healthy Ron around than no Ron at all. Your health and your family's health and well being is always first. VX comes next.

I'm almost on my knees begging you not to stay gone forever OR at least continue to do what you do but just to take a break for some time. I also think if you let everyone know in advance that it may take 6months to 9 months (or even more) to receive the parts, I think more than you realize will still agree and would be happy to sport your mods on what I feel is the best damn SUV on the road.

I LOVE my truck (maybe a little to much) and even more folks like you who just add so much more to the VX experience. I will love how the parts will look after your mods arrive.

Please don't go!!! If possible, take the break you need but consider doing this on the side. God forbid that I get into an accident and have to need replacements.... gosh I wouldn't know what to do. At the very least please don't toss any vital info...maybe someone can pick up where you left off OR maybe you could still continue with these projects on the side and in your own time once things slow down a bit for you. I have no doubt that people will wait for your pieces of art...just as long as they know it in advance and you throw them an email once a month or so.

I've never met you but I hope to one day. I haven't been on the group much recently but I can say that I truly LOVE my VX and I hope that you as well as Tone will stay close "your other family" for a long time to come.

RON ROCKS!!!

.... did I already beg you not to go??? hahahaha

I wish you well amigo and hope that one day you will have time to come back.

IndianaVX
07/30/2007, 07:05 PM
hey ron,
just a note to say hello, and that i will be prayin for you.....i may not know whats going on in your life, but i know the guy upstairs does, so ill be talking to him too, i got your back, in case you forget to.....
keep your chin up buddy, and let me know if there is anything i can do, or help you with. im pretty far away, but ill do whatever i am capable of.
look for an email from me about your "shop setup" if getting out is your final desicion.
take care of yourself bud, and those around you.

God bless you
David

nocturnalVX
07/31/2007, 06:10 AM
I'm only providing these parts (even after selling my VX) out of loyalty for the VX community and love (still) for the VX.

Ever since the sale of my VX, I've been feeling "unworthy" of posting on the forum and have remained as a lurker. And so, my attendance and participation in any VX-related topics or events have dwindled to nil. I know that all this has been self-induced and that I and the company has probably ultimately deserved this fitting end.

But before I go, I would like to thank those who knew me personally and non-personally for their support and backing. It was fun while it lasted and you will not be forgotten.

-ron (rudy)

Hey Ron,
I'd like to thank you for your contribution to the VX owners here (myself included) that, thanks to your talents, have custom parts making an already unique vehicle even more so. Your time, artistry, and effort have been greatly appreciated. I hope you remain a part of our VXer family even though you no longer own one yourself and you are ending the VX mod business. You are worthy to be more than a lurker here, because you have given so much (and obviously love the VehiCROSS). I hope things get better for you, and I am glad you are making a few more VehiCROSS owners slick custom bits before calling it quits on your side job. I hope to meet you one day at a VX gathering, so don't be a stranger.

Petos
08/01/2007, 12:08 PM
Hard to underestimate Ron's contibution - his mods made the coolest car on Earth look even cooler..
I feel sorry for starting all that.. all VX community probably hates me now....

Petos
04/13/2008, 02:09 PM
Well, guys, I am still waiting, and will be departing the US soon.. My money has been sent a long time ago, and, since I am a student, the $1000+ payment that I made to Ron over a year ago, has basically turned into an extra student loan for me... :(

Not sure as to what I should be doing at the moment - left a voicemail and sent some e-mails to Ron, but no reply... :( Any other people in the same situation on this forum??

I am leaving for London soon and might not need those parts at all... Some of my friends suggested me to report that to Internet Crime Complaint Center (an agency under FBI, http://www.ic3.gov), but I am a bit hesitant to do that as we are dealing with a former VX family member here. Given how nice the community is on this web site, I never expected to find myself in this situation..

Any thoughts on what my actions should be?..
Thanks!

Chopper
04/13/2008, 02:30 PM
It's only been eight months since you started this post, complaining that it was taking too long to get your parts. Sure you're not being unreasonable??:rolleyes: Maybe you can sell the promise of parts along with the car when the time comes:rolleyes: I'd have been raising some kinda stink, long ago:mad: You sir, are a much more patient man than I.

cyronman
04/13/2008, 03:20 PM
touchy subject indeed.

maybe there is SOMEBODY that knows how to get a hold of him directly.
good idea from Chopper...exactly what parts are you waiting for?

cyronman
04/13/2008, 03:23 PM
Also...

does anyone know if his projects had molds or what not?
my rally buddy has a lot of connections and maybe there would be a way to resurrect his products.

Ascinder
04/13/2008, 06:56 PM
You stole the thought right out of my head cyronman. I wonder if at least he would let go of any infringement issues so we could begin to offer some replacements to those still interested. There is no doubt Ron's mods make a VX stand out and I would hate to see any more cool mods vanish forever. Whoever contacted Ron to tell him about this post should inquire on this line of thought.

JHarris1385
04/14/2008, 06:20 AM
I always thought his delay was ridiculous and he was given WAY too much credit. Granted his work is great and I would like some pieces of my own but a line should have been drawn a long time ago for this character.

don moore
04/15/2008, 07:39 PM
I had wrote him about the prototype mold he might have so i could make up somemore ..But I got no responce.......oh well

rocket man
04/21/2008, 12:07 AM
Sounds like this, "Ron" guy is a flake...He said he would send out these orders back to these poor people way back in July 07. And in his thread he said that he was, "no businessman but an artist"....He's no businessMan is correct....he is a business BOY!!!

Weenie's like this should be prosecuted for theft.......Artist!!!!!! my As#!!!! Chump!

WormGod
04/21/2008, 09:00 AM
Sounds like this, "Ron" guy is a flake...He said he would send out these orders back to these poor people way back in July 07. And in his thread he said that he was, "no businessman but an artist"....He's no businessMan is correct....he is a business BOY!!!

Weenie's like this should be prosecuted for theft.......Artist!!!!!! my As#!!!! Chump!

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ttokalli/kaatis/fail.jpg

I am not defending Ron, but but coming on the forums and tearing apart his character is no different than being a, as you put it, BOY?

Anyone who has been here for a while knows the situation Ron is in with his personal life and his products he offers. I would just hope that the issues would be handled personally and not spread all over the forums like a bunch of high schoolers on MySpace.

JHarris1385
04/21/2008, 09:08 AM
I agree if he reads this thread it will not give him anymore reason to go out and start producing what he OWES, but however he is in a contractual agreement and any of these owners could easily retrieve the funds if not more from him for this delay. There is no excuse that could sum to this length of wait.

rocket man
04/21/2008, 12:56 PM
What are you, "WORM", his fricken business manager??
:mad:

Good then you contact him.. ..and YES you are defending him on an issue that is indefensable...There appears to be two very understanding people at this site who have been gently requesting for months now that he fullfil his committment and that have given "RON" nearly $2K in pre-paid orders.

So genius, you tell me..what's the difference between what Ron did, and buying a "$2k Plasma TV" on E-bay and never getting the TV???.....I suggest you show empathy for the 2 guys on this site who have , so far, been screwed.

His one lone email in July of 07, while contrite in nature, reads like a "farewell" to me, and so far that has been the case.

I have no idea what, "personal problems:crying:" RON has...but nobody on this site seems to be able to contact him. Hence, it would seem only natural, in the absense of any other way, to reach him other than at this "pubic" forum.

He took an order apparently almost 1 1/2 years ago. No this is not a "high schooler's discussion. In high school you do this and you appear before a juvenile judge, you get summary probation and your mommy pays off the debt you owe...But he's playing with the "big dogs" now. And since this may be a "mail order fraud issue" this might cross over into a Federal court.

I hope he reads this and steps up to the plate and delivers on his promise or pays the dough back to the people he took it from....THAT'S ALL...END OF DISCUSSION:mad:

rocket man
04/21/2008, 01:02 PM
Opp's I mean't "PUBLIC FORUM":p Freudian slip I guess :o

WormGod
04/21/2008, 01:50 PM
What are you, "WORM", his fricken business manager??
:mad:

Good then you contact him.. ..and YES you are defending him on an issue that is indefensable...There appears to be two very understanding people at this site who have been gently requesting for months now that he fullfil his committment and that have given "RON" nearly $2K in pre-paid orders.

So genius, you tell me..what's the difference between what Ron did, and buying a "$2k Plasma TV" on E-bay and never getting the TV???.....I suggest you show empathy for the 2 guys on this site who have , so far, been screwed.

His one lone email in July of 07, while contrite in nature, reads like a "farewell" to me, and so far that has been the case.

I have no idea what, "personal problems:crying:" RON has...but nobody on this site seems to be able to contact him. Hence, it would seem only natural, in the absense of any other way, to reach him other than at this "pubic" forum.

He took an order apparently almost 1 1/2 years ago. No this is not a "high schooler's discussion. In high school you do this and you appear before a juvenile judge, you get summary probation and your mommy pays off the debt you owe...But he's playing with the "big dogs" now. And since this may be a "mail order fraud issue" this might cross over into a Federal court.

I hope he reads this and steps up to the plate and delivers on his promise or pays the dough back to the people he took it from....THAT'S ALL...END OF DISCUSSION:mad:

Well then, put up or shut up then, because a Big Dog wouldn't whine about it on a forum. He would do just what you keep threatening to do.

I am sympathetic for the issue some folks here are dealing with, and I think it would be far more productive to turn the insults and E-rage into tracking him down and/or taking action. And no, I am not defending him. What he is doing is disrespectful to those who sent money his way and are now in the dark. After 1 1/2 years, you are entitled to take action, so do so. Contact PayPal or whoever it is that you conducted your transaction with.

I am just trying to give you all the proper nudge to stop b|tching and do something about it. I am glad to see you mad. I hope I made you angry enough to finally do so. Thank me later. :bwgy:

JHarris1385
04/21/2008, 01:57 PM
I am pretty sure they came here for support and guidance in the form of someone that may be able to contact him.

VXIRONwoMAN
04/21/2008, 08:30 PM
I feel like I am reading a daytime talk show...

Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!

On another note... I hope Ron comes through. I know Petos is leaving the states soon and probably for the permanent. So unless Ron will ship it internationally (for free), Petos may have some serious issues to resolve; and it's not his fault. I feel for the clients of Ron. They shouldn't be waiting like this for something they purchased already. He does not seem very professional to me. Whether you have a legitimate business or just do it on the side... when someone buys a service or product from you, you give them what they were promised in a timely matter. It's common courtesy and good business. He lacks in both departments. I do not know him personally, and I have heard great things about his work. But no matter how great you can do your job or how wonderful your work is, it is absolutely worthless if you can't committ. I am HUGE on customer service; and if you have the best product on the market, but crappy service, I will find someone else to do business with. Even if it means paying more, or a farther drive. To me it is worth it to go to the better business and feel taken care of. Sorry for the rant... I feel really bad for all of Ron's clients. I've been cheated from a business before, so I know how they feel.

Good luck.

Joe Isuzu
04/22/2008, 06:23 AM
I'm with VX IronWoman on this. She said it very well. I don't have a dog in the fight, but Chopper was on the money with these customers being more patient than I would have been. If personal issues were impacting his ability to provide a service, the customers should have their money refunded, no questions asked. If the customer chose to wait it out instead, that would be their choice. It's an unfortunate situation all around as I don't want people to think we're ganging up on this guy in light of whatever his personal problems are. However, regardless of what the issues were, he should not have taken the money and let this much time elapse w/o doing anything, much less responding to concerns voiced by his own customers.

rocket man
04/22/2008, 05:59 PM
Worm, take the time to re-read my posts....

Where in them do I claim to have an order that was given to RON. Or that he had not delivered on an order? Perhaps, you should take a course, in English comprehension or is English your second language? For some reason, you have taken a mere opinion and launched your own crusade in defense of RON.

Starting in the beginning:

Back on July 30, 07 you stated, "Ya, Ron posts every now an then stating he does what ha(sic) can as fast as he can but asks for our patience since all this stuff is done in his spare time. Sometimes waiting is fun. but we are lucky enough to have someone like Ron who offer aftermarket products since nobody else does. Hang in there, Ron will come through.. :rolleyes:

Maybe it is that you don't see that there has been a crime committed here?

The original post by "Petos" on July 28,07 requested, in part, information about RON's present whereabouts. Also on July 30, 07 the same day you made your post. Miraculously and by some sheer coincidence, that very same day Ron posts on this thread with the following, "Hi Folks, I've just been informed of the recent concern about my whereabouts on this forum etc. etc. (underlined for emphasis) Of course the letter goes on to apologize and promise delivery in a few weeks etc. But, nowhere, in his post is there an indication of how to make contact with him. But it appears abundantly clear to me someone at this site, "informed" him of this thread.

Is it a correct assumption on my part that you were the one who advised him of this thread? I suspect its so because you so vehemently attacked me for my "hood talk" post..and defended him like he was a bro'. Is he? And if it is true that you were the one that "informed" Ron, then why did you not just give Petos a method for him to make contact? Then if you didn't then of course somedody else here did...Don't you think?

Just wondering there...that's all

BTW: After you insinuated I was a high schooler on MySpace (which made me smile BTW, not mad) I may have segued in a confusing way. What I meant to say was that this matter involving Ron, is not a high schooler (juvenile) matter and I wanted to illustrate (maybe incorrectly) that he is an adult and thus he would be tried in this state, in the regular Superior Court criminal system, that is however, if he doesn't graduate over to a Federal court (aka Big Dogs) This may be a big dog issue as it involves interstate commerce. That's all I was trying to say....No E-rage, I'm not stickin of pins into dolls with Ron's likenness, I didn't even kick the dog!!

You see Mr. Worm, I have been knocking around the Ca. court system since 1979 and while it exclusively involves civil litigations (what I actually do is unimportant, but I'am not a judge or an attorney) I have in that time seen it all. Your remarks and excusing Ron because of "personal issues" is like squeaking chalk or fingernails on a blackboard to me. Pure and simple its just plan LAME. Yes, it is an outrage to read a thread like Petros. What Ron did was an "outrage" but I was not outraged. When I first read "Petros" post I wondered how he must feel, I thought like, probably the way I feel when I put money in a coffee machine and the coffees come out but the cup doesn't drop or the paper machine cover stays shut after you put the quarters(your last 2) in. You stand there with that "robbed" feeling.... its a helpless feeling being mugged like that. Then you could start rationalizing by thinking, "Well it coulda been worse!! I coulda been in a desperate state and this happened in front of a pay toilet! But we are not talking about two quarters here we talkin bout $2K!

As for, "put up or shut up" I'll shut up because its not my "dog fight". I was not a victim here...and I guess some of you have never been a victim...so I suggest you wait until the day you are, and then lend an opinion about the person that "gottcha good"...and rationalize it by saying, "He musta had personal problems"

I hope somebody can help these people..

As for the "hood talk" on my first message, to all of those who deem Ron disrespected....Sorry, but that's where I'm from....The "Hood"....how else I'm I supposed to talk? I grew up at 537 W. 83rd Street, LA Ca. Google it!

As for you WORM...I'm done, its over..Your not going to smoke me out anymore..Your even welcome to come my way for a visit and if you run into Ron bring him too. Then we'll play this game like in the movie, "Naked Prey" he can play Cornell Wilde's part.....:laughy: I apologize for that, just kidding. Im a law abiding citizen now:bwgy:...Seriously Worm lets end it... we are overshadowing the meaning behind this thread..

He might even contact them, you never know..Maybe you might still be able to reach him some way. If he doesn't have the money...he can always arrange to make payments

I'm standing down now:)

John

VXIRONwoMAN
04/22/2008, 07:16 PM
WormGod and Rocket Man... I think you need to take your personal affairs into the PM section of this forum; because you seriously hi jacked this thread... I believe you both owe an apology to all those who are trying to get in touch with Ron or figure out a way to solve their problems with him, because your words in this thread did not help them in any manner. If anything, you are going to make those who are looking for help feel bad about posting because they appear to be causing animosity amongst members. :_confused

Solitude
04/22/2008, 07:40 PM
I am not gonna jump into the middle of the disagreement.. Just make a small suggestion..

The websight that is still up and running.. should be removed from this site so no one else has the problems that have already occurred...

I am not sure if Anita can do this or not.. and if not.. then I think this thread should remain active so others don't get disappointed the way the other 2 have been disappointed..

Jeff

rocket man
04/22/2008, 09:30 PM
Okay, briefly.......

OKAY I APOLOGIZE FOR HI-JACKING THIS POST. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT....ITS OKAY FOR PEOPLE TO SCREW PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE AND IF YOU SPEAK UP AGAINST IT, SOME PEOPLE WILL JUMP YOU FOR IT.....SO I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT JUMPED ME FOR IT........... ALSO....LETS SEE WHO ELSE??????

AND I ALSO I NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THOSE MEMBERS THAT I MAY HAVE OFFENDED WITH MY "HOOD TALK"....K....I HAVE TRIED TO CLEAN MY ACT UP IN THAT DEPARTMENT...I GOT OUT OF THE GHETTO AT 15 YEARS OLD AND I'AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK, EXCEPT MAYBE FOR THIS SLIGHT REGRESSION IN THAT POST. MIND YOU, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY THOUGHTS. I GATHER AND PROCESS EVERYTHING FROM A "HOOD" PROSPECTIVE, I CAN'T HELP IT! SO... I STILL THINK HE IS WHAT IS.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... HE IS A PREDATOR. IS IT ONLY ME WHO SEES THAT?? BUT I GUESS, HE IS WELL LIKED HERE. SO HOW CAN YOU FIGHT POPULARITY? ITS A SAD COMMENT ABOUT HUMAN NATURE ISN'T IT?

ANYWAY NUF OF THAT......LET'S SEE

DID I COVER EVERYBODY AND EVERTHING FOR YOU CECE?? SORRY I STEPPED ON YOUR BELIEF THAT THIS IS A "CUM BA YA " WEBSITE...SO DID I ACTUALLY.....SILLY ME...SILLY US!

ANYWAY SORRY GUYS...CAVIET EMPTOR!

JOHN

Ldub
04/22/2008, 09:34 PM
Uhhhh...why is the bailiff yelling?:rolleyesg

We can all read the small print just fine.:smilewink

Anita
04/22/2008, 09:44 PM
The original post by "Petos" on July 28,07 requested, in part, information about RON's present whereabouts. Also on July 30, 07 the same day you made your post. Miraculously and by some sheer coincidence, that very same day Ron posts on this thread with the following, "Hi Folks, I've just been informed of the recent concern about my whereabouts on this forum etc. etc. (underlined for emphasis) Of course the letter goes on to apologize and promise delivery in a few weeks etc. But, nowhere, in his post is there an indication of how to make contact with him. But it appears abundantly clear to me someone at this site, "informed" him of this thread.

Is it a correct assumption on my part that you were the one who advised him of this thread? I suspect its so because you so vehemently attacked me for my "hood talk" post..and defended him like he was a bro'. Is he? And if it is true that you were the one that "informed" Ron, then why did you not just give Petos a method for him to make contact? Then if you didn't then of course somedody else here did...Don't you think?

That particular insinuation aimed at Wormgod was unfortunate and wrong. It was I who contacted Ron. Guys, please dont fight.

VXIRONwoMAN
04/22/2008, 10:18 PM
Uhhhh...why is the bailiff yelling?:rolleyesg

We can all read the small print just fine.:smilewink

Once again... you are the BEST!!!:cool:

WormGod
04/23/2008, 07:21 AM
That particular insinuation aimed at Wormgod was unfortunate and wrong. It was I who contacted Ron. Guys, please dont fight.

I have no contacts with Ron other than what folks here may have had.

And rocketman, I am not here to fight. But, after seeing threads like this get pop up and go on and on, I find that people who are directly affected need to take action. I had dealings with Ron in the past and many consisted of being quite patient. However, Ron always came through, "for me". Perhaps in a better time in Ron's life, when he had more time for crafting.

Yes, my manner of entering the thread was bold and intimidating, but I also realize sometimes people need that iron fist standing behind them to take a hesitant step forward and take more action. My approach was clearly misunderstood and I should have been approached from a better angle on my part, or not at all. Apologies if that was the case. I care not to share just how difficult my life was growing up as that does not affect how I conduct things in my life as an adult, though, it does not change the fact that the matter at hand is about Ron and what can be done.

Apologies to all for the public pissing match. I have no open orders to Ron, but I did send a couple emails from multiple computers to see if I could get a hold of him, though, I only have the listed emails you all already have, I am sure. No response, yet, so at least know that I am trying to help those that are looking for answers and I am not simply here looking to piss on any parades.

Petos
04/23/2008, 08:32 PM
Guys, I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I think I will be getting the parts shortly.. :thumbup:
Thanks again for your support and help (except for that comment about me "whining about my problem on a forum" :nor:)!
hope to see you in Moab soon! I will hopefully have those skidplates on my VX by then :)

Ldub
04/23/2008, 08:40 PM
Guys, I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I think I will be getting the parts shortly.. :thumbup:
Thanks again for your support and help (except for that comment about me "whining about my problem on a forum" :nor:)!
hope to see you in Moab soon! I will hopefully have those skidplates on my VX by then :)

Petos my friend, I hope you're right.:thumbup:

But if it was me...I'd leave them off until after Moab.:smilewink

I don't even leave my front licence plate on in Moab.

Anita
04/23/2008, 08:54 PM
Petos my friend, I hope you're right.:thumbup:

But if it was me...I'd leave them off until after Moab.:smilewink

I don't even leave my front licence plate on in Moab.

Ooooo, I agree. Dont put them on for Moab! Wait till after. You have waited too long to get them banged up.

From experience I know they make for some protection, though :bgwo:.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/7damage_moab_small.jpg

NOTE: Ron's skids are not functional plates. They are for great looks.

Petos
04/23/2008, 09:00 PM
Really? What about my painted cladding? Do you think it will get damaged as well? would really like to avoid this (this chameleon paintjob would be really hard to reproduce...)!

LittleBeast
04/23/2008, 10:09 PM
So wait he got his stuff? Good, what was it year and a half? It took almost a year for my last order. But eventually I think we have all gotten our stuff, right? One member really needs to buy whatever Ron (or Rudy) uses to fab this stuff to see if someone can keep these mods alive.