PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu Dealers

circmand
07/27/2007, 10:04 AM
It has come to my attention that many people have had problems and/or good experiences with their Isuzu Dealers. I think a new feature of the site should be best and worst dealers or dealer evaluations. In Houston avoid Champion Isuzu at all possible costs. They refused to honor the warranty even after Isuzu America said it should be covered. Complaints to the Texas AG and Houston BBB went unanswered by them for over a long period of time and of course neither group was worth a damn in getting hem to refund my money. :mad:

Chopper
07/27/2007, 01:45 PM
Daytona Nissan Isuzu, Daytona Beach Florida. Very good to me always. They called me a week before the bumper to bumper ran out to remind me. I got a hood insert, a set of headlight rubbers, and a door molding. We've dealt with them for years. Fair and pretty straight up

blacksambo
07/27/2007, 06:01 PM
Same with German Auto Haus in the Albany, N.Y. area.

Scott Harness
07/28/2007, 06:36 AM
Crest Isuzu in Plano, Tx (Dallas) is high quality,a little pricy though.

IndianaVX
07/28/2007, 10:04 AM
Bob Rohrman Isuzu/Hundia so far a GREAT experiance ( i will edit if my opnion changes) I believe Climbcovey has had only good experiances with them also.

very helpful with me, and seem to be going the extra mile to get my rig on the road again......:cool:

they are located on southside indy, greenwood area, north of the mall.