PDA

View Full Version : Public "Thank You" to Tone

iamjacksadrenalgland
07/26/2007, 06:10 PM
Just wanted publically thank Tone for his persistance in resolving my HID issue. The Kaixen distributor wasn't really on the ball with replacement parts, but Tone hung with it to get the right ballast unit and get my HID's glowing again. Although I've purchased other goodies from tonemonday.com, these lights were actually purchased and installed by the previous owner a long time ago ... talk about great product support.

:)

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/IMG_0169.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/IMG_0169.JPG)

Dino
07/26/2007, 07:01 PM
Nice to hear someone get a pat on the back!! ;)

tysamigo
07/26/2007, 09:17 PM
I also had a problem with my HIDs purchased from Tone. They were purchased in Feb/March of this year. After some self-diagnosing and parts replacements it appears that the actual faulty part may be a ballast. Just a day after I sent an email to Tone I received a response and his replies were same day in all other cases. I uninstalled the entire kit and sent it back per his request as he will be replacing it with a new kit. The service from him is WELL BEYOND the norm and I've complimented him before publically. I completely agree with you and only wished I received this type of care with services that cost far more greater.

ANY NEW VXer MUST visit his site for any items of interest. The quality is A++ and the service is even better!!

I must say that the 3rd brake light flasher is certainly a must! I would never drive without one now, even if I drove a different vehicle. I can see in the side door mirrors the vehicles behind me slowing down much further behind after the installation versus prior to the installation. Sometimes I can even see a vehicle's brakes applied stronger than normal causing the headlights to beam downward for a moment. I haven't had ANYONE ride my @$$ since the install.

Also I am spoiled with the HIDs purchased from Tone. I have the violet version and once you've driven with this type of light, you are completely spoiled. When shining light on the grass, it's green with very good visibility and sharpness in imagery. The painted lines on the road and side markers along with street signs illuminate much much further away and are much more visible than in any vehicle or light system I've ever owned. I'm spoiled with this mod as well and will ALWAYS use them regardless of what I drive.

I love the other stuff purchased from him as well but these 2 items were so impressive that I showed the mods to my insurance agent and YES (whether it is policy or not) I received a small discount from my 6 month premium.

VIVA TONE!

Petos
07/28/2007, 10:55 AM
+1!
I'm seriously thinking about supercharging my VX, and there is only 1 man to whom I will entrust my baby to do that ;)