PDA

View Full Version : Something really sad

Scott Free
07/11/2007, 10:39 AM
OK so I drove a VX for almost 5 years and averaged a VX sighting once a month or so.

I have a car now that JUST JUST CAME OUT and I have already seen more of them in 2 days than VXs in a year.

I am SO missing my exotic.

Damn those thieves!

damn Damn DAMN!

Oh well. . . this is my consolation prize. At least it's speedy.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3150/hpim0686ww6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

JHarris1385
07/11/2007, 10:59 AM
When you getting the paint job???

Quote form other post:
"This is gonna be my new ride. I'll get the CVT with the sport shifter, the in-dash Nav, and of course the 3.5L V-6. Can't find a picture of it in black, but it will be SUPERBLACK. Oh, and the rims will be 20's and low profile rubber. I am gonna need some hoe's with all that pimp."

Chopper
07/11/2007, 01:44 PM
All I can say is... really, really, really crappy trade! Horrible, awful, terrible, crappy trade. Very, very bad, crappy trade. OUCH! crappy trade. Oh well, good luck with it, hope it's good to you.

vxDAKINECHICvx
07/11/2007, 03:29 PM
At least you don't live in Denver....then you'd see more of those and be extremely pissed. But yes, you are right, at least it is fast. You got that goin' for you. ;)

WyrreJ
07/11/2007, 10:02 PM
There will probably loads of aftermarket options available too.

Scott Free
07/12/2007, 04:18 AM
Well, I saw the red and liked it and so decided to forgo the black. Got everything else though.

Yea, 1 million after market goo gads.

And as far as a bad trade. . . If I wanted another VX right away I would have looked harder and gotten one, but I really wan't using the VX for all of its capabilities. I do need a daily driver, so that's why I changed to a car

However, I am still a VXer in my heart, and will eventually get one as a toy. I am not cured. I am addicted.

The VX is a (perfect) balance of off and on road capabilites. The coupe is a balance between sports car and grocery getter.

So for now, I will drive with the masses.