PDA

View Full Version : Pic of Alpine S/C throttle cable bracket needed!

VehiGAZ
07/10/2007, 02:18 PM
Hey VX superchargers out there...

I am in desperate need of the throttle cable bracket that comes with VX S/C kit. The S/C kit I bought from Zooper-Trooper was for a Trooper, which uses a throttle-by-wire system, so I don't have the bracket (he told me about this and I just didn't follow up on it, and am now going to pay for my sloth). The VX is at the shop and can't be finished without this part. I called LC Engineering and spoke with the South African engineer that designed it, but he will not have any brackets in stock of 3-4 weeks. I contacted Tone and he said he has one but he hasn't replied to me so I don't know where that's going to lead.

Can any of you supply me with a couple of pictures tonight of the throttle cable bracket and how it is supposed to mount? Post the pics or e-mail them to me - whatever is convenient. My mechanic should be able to fab something up if he knows what it should look like and how it should fit.

Better still, if you happen to have a bracket lying around (1-cable or 2-cable) that you can spare for a few weeks, please let me know asap and I will be happy to make any agreeable arrangements.

Thanks SO MUCH guys!!!

VehiGAZ
07/11/2007, 07:24 AM
Never mind - found a replacement.