PDA

View Full Version : Big Congrats to Littlebeast

Triathlete
06/24/2007, 09:25 PM
While looking through the local papers sportspage I came across the 2007 US Track and Field National Championships results!
Congrats Ryan on your 4th place finish in the Decatholon!
I know it wasn't the 1st place that I know you wanted but at that level of competition that is an awsome showing. You did the VX comunity proud and then drove off into the sunset in the coolest vehicle!

tomdietrying
06/25/2007, 05:04 AM
Ryan, I'd like to second what Billy just said. I know you were fighting an an early season injury and forth place in a National event is FANTASTIC!

I know you will be the guy to beat at the Olympic Trials.

Peace.
Tom

etlsport
06/25/2007, 05:16 AM
awesome!! congrats!

VX crazy
06/25/2007, 05:30 AM
Way to go Ryan!!! Congrats! :dance: :flame: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LittleBeast
06/25/2007, 11:58 AM
You all are awesome, thank you for your continued support. Yes, it was very disappointing to not win, but it was encouraging that I did so badly for myself in 4 out of 10 events and still managed 4th (you know?), but the season is not over and because of my finish here I will have three more meets to complete this season - Brazil (July), Germany (August), France (September), these after my mission trip to the Czech Rupblic in a few days. Thanks for the encouragement and the support, hope to see you all soon. Continue VXing safely ;)
In Christ,
Ryan H

IndianaVX
06/25/2007, 12:49 PM
Hey Ryan,
great job!!! you do us proud!!good luck in the comming months at the different meets.....

Czech Republic huh..... thats awsome in itself.....keep spreadin the word....God is Good

God bless you, Ryan, in everything you do

david

VX crazy
06/25/2007, 01:58 PM
Wow your lucky to see so much of the world! How exciting! BTW what ever came of your tranny prob???

LittleBeast
06/28/2007, 09:40 AM
VX is still in the shop. They cannot figure it out. There has definitly been an elecrtical short somewhere, but they cannot figure out where and it is not a constant thing. It used to blow the gauge fuse everytime it shifted now that they just took the dash out and put it back in they cannot get it to blow the fuse again (but I know it will as soon as I drive it off). This is over a week no VX and they want to keep it for the 2 and a half weeks I will be in Czech and maybe the week I will be in Brazil as well. Transmission is still acting up terribly but it is not constantly bad so they do not think it is the transmission but electrical. I don't know what to think and all this just as I am about to have it paid off. Already had the Trans shifter selector replaced and that fixed it for 2 days. Ordered a new wiring harness, but they said they could find no fault in the one that is on there now. I don't know what to think.

VXD959
06/28/2007, 11:49 AM
Ryan,

Congratulations on your accomplishments!

I did not know about the problems with your VX. Hopefully they will be able to fix it.

Hope to see you soon. Lets us know when in town for a meet.

Regards,

geshaw30
06/28/2007, 02:57 PM
Well done as always Ryan!! What are your plans for late July or early August? Any chance you'll have a weekend free sometime then so we can plan on you stopping by?

LittleBeast
06/30/2007, 09:30 AM
I will be here the last weekend in July, the first two weekends in August and the last weekend in August. I really hope we all can hang out soon, my brother will be in town with me pretty much all summer, so if I can come out he will probably be with me as well.