PDA

View Full Version : now this is c r a z y ........

IndianaVX
06/17/2007, 09:11 PM
as i was driving back and forth helping my daughter move into her new house, we were driving a load back to the house, when this guy with a crotch rocket comes flyin by, then my daughter looks at me at the same time i look at her.

this guy is going 70 maybe more, down this highway with his legs at the side of his bike standing on the road........hes got wheels in his shoes!!! im sure these arent the same shoes you see kids wearing around. he is standing beside his bike with both hands on the handle bars, feet rolling along at 70 mph + and then he starts doing splits, with only one leg on the highway, and the other kicked out at 90 degrees.......and then he was gone.....his butt never was on the seat the whole time we could see him.

what is so crazyy is, this highway we were on isnt in that great of shape, with chuck holes, and cracks, and this guy wasnt wearing a helmet either............and are these shoes custom made, or is this the hip new thing???

go figure.......:rolleyes:

david

Triathlete
06/17/2007, 10:11 PM
Crazy? Maybe...

...STUPID? definately! :disturbed

thedutchguy
06/17/2007, 11:00 PM
Here in the Netherlands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwcW4Y9wzO0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eclickers%2Enu%2Fscripts%2F default%2Easp

nocturnalVX
06/17/2007, 11:37 PM
just a whole lot of nerve. Sometimes they attach metal to the bottom of thier shoes to throw sparks.

Feet dragging stunt. (http://www.flcruisin.com/content/view/23/88888888/)

I love extreme stunts, but hate that some of these idiots do it in traffic. Keep it to deserted roads, or a closed course. Goofs that don't give ALL riders a bad rep.

Ldub
06/18/2007, 02:53 AM
I don't know that stunts like that are ALL bad...it's the kind of thing that gives "natural selection" the little boost it needs to get back in the game. :naughty:

Bimati
06/18/2007, 05:38 AM
Stunting.....

Extremely popular these days. Do it all you want at airfields, vacant lots and in your driveway....NEVER do it on the streets.

I guess I'm just getting old and have seen too many riders/innocent bystanders hurt by that kind of crap. I could care less about the idiot on the bike....I'm concerned about bystanders and the relatives he will leave behind.

RIP: Bigtilla, JoJo, Tomster.

Ride smart, Wear gear.

Bim

PHO2GR4
06/18/2007, 01:07 PM
That's a real cunning stunt.

Chopper
06/18/2007, 03:39 PM
Cunning stunts?? cheap trick?? seems right. boy are you old ;) I love it...that much more air,water,food, and dead dinosaurs for me. I heartily encourage anyone so inclined, to ride wheelstands for 5 miles in 65mph rushhour traffic, roof surf their Buick, mattress surf(this ones actually a blast) dirt roads, drift your Nissan up the freeway on ramp ("ramping" this one is also cool :p ), and get drunk and try to ride the neighbors Buffalo (not so much). Earth is getting too THICK! We need more of these shenanagins ;) ;) Don't forget ghostdriving papa! wayne Now get out there and basejump somethin'

PHO2GR4
06/18/2007, 05:35 PM
More chlorine for the gene pool!

Yipes.

WormGod
06/20/2007, 08:17 AM
Makes you wonder.... did the dinosaurs do this sort of stuff just before their chapter ended?

JGeorge264
06/20/2007, 10:10 AM
Last summer, on a Sunday afternoon, on the freeway (I-5) I had two of these crazy kids in front of me. Traffic wasn't heavy enough to slow us down but there were still a good number of vehicles doing 60 - 70 mph and these two guys were doing their tricks in the center lane right in front of me. One pulled a wheelie for a good two miles while the other skated beside his bike. I was torn between being amazed and awed by the show and being mad that they were gonna make me have to get blood and motorcycle parts all over my vx when they crashed and I hit them. Stupid, stupid, stupid, but they righted themselves and hit the throttle and were gone. I actually felt bad for a minute that my first concern was my car.

jkstephens83
06/20/2007, 11:47 AM
My philosophy, if they don't care enough for themselves to take care of themselves then my first concern would be my car too!

Bimati
06/20/2007, 03:50 PM
Makes you wonder.... did the dinosaurs do this sort of stuff just before their chapter ended?

This problem was even more severe in the Jurassic period, when claws limited the amount of throttle control available. Barney was the only dinosaur to survive, simply because he was too much of a Dinowuss to ride....

Bim

etlsport
06/20/2007, 03:59 PM
This problem was even more severe in the Jurassic period, when claws limited the amount of throttle control available. Barney was the only dinosaur to survive, simply because he was too much of a Dinowuss to ride....

Bim

LMAO!

IndianaVX
06/20/2007, 08:47 PM
i agree, my concern was less for him, the crazy rider, and more concerned for my daughter, and myself, and yeah, the olds i was driving. and what this, and the other fools dont take into account, say they did wipe out, and i run over them, that wouldnt be the easiest thng to forget for me or my daughter........and with my luck, I would be the one that would get in trouble for following too closely or some other ridiculas charge