PDA

View Full Version : KENTUCKY VX'ers (and Southern Indiana)

JHarris1385
06/12/2007, 03:03 PM
I know some of you are out there I had seen on off popular level rd. a while back with a roof mounted bike rack on a kaiser.
I know Raque Thomas and Tysamigo get on actively. But what about

Spacecadetzoom?
Drover65?
Pissedoffvxowner???
Rue1960??

These are all of the owners that have visited the site at least this year. And are out of the Louisville area.

We NEED to have a meet. I know if we found a spot in the Ville to eat/drink/whatever, a couple Southern, IN VX'ers would join in too.

If any of you are up to it, HillzandHollarz is open this month only only weekends. http://www.hillznhollarz.com/

So speak up and if you all are too busy, understandable Im not going to pull a Thebear54 on you (refer to his last thread). But we should at least gather and share thoughts and check out each others mods.

So how about it.
A Southern Indiana, Kentucky (Louisville) MEET?????

spaceCADETzoom
06/12/2007, 07:15 PM
Wish I could. Unfortunately, I'm at Ft Hood, TX now. I was pretty busy at Ft Knox and only had 3 weekends for those 4 months or so I was there. I will say, I really liked the area. Too bad I couldn't meet you all. Good luck in organizing something.

climbcovey
06/12/2007, 08:46 PM
I'm close enough to go to KY, So is IndianaVX. He organized the Central indiana meet and still went even with his vx in the shop. I know he'd be up to it. Also jkstephens, is in the area and jgrish. they both came north with us.

JHarris1385
06/13/2007, 06:48 AM
Yeah I was supposed to make that trip but things just didnt work out. I will inform all if and when we get a response from some of those KY VX'ers.

jkstephens83
06/13/2007, 11:53 AM
You know I'm in, just let me know when and where :)

JHarris1385
06/13/2007, 11:59 AM
So fur na Kintuckers? Wur yall at?

Raque Thomas
06/13/2007, 04:14 PM
Here I is....I'd be up for a meet, not sure about the off roading though. I enjoy off-roading, but wouldn't want to have to worry about scratching or denting the old girl! Can't get all the kids in the car (wife has 2, I have 2), so best for me would be an alternate weekend starting June 23rd. If that doesn't work, I'll have to see what else I can work out (maybe we'll take 2 cars!)