PDA

View Full Version : Bless me forum, for I have sinned...

PHO2GR4
06/02/2007, 06:30 PM
Bless me forum, for I have sinned.

It has been seven days since my last VX ride. I feel terrible! It feels like I'm CHEATING on my sweet Ebony!!!

The thing is, it's been, like, sunny and 80 degrees in Seattle. That just doesn't happen very often.

So my VX has been washed, and she's now sitting quietly in the garage whilst I cruise around in my OTHER ride:

Wait for it...suspense is building....

TA-DAAAAA!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/350Z.jpg

After driving all the way to Moab and back in a lifted VX, driving the Z makes it feel like I'm sitting on the road! But with the top down, there's just nothing like it. And since I really only drive the Z on sunny days, it only has 20,000 miles on it. It's a 2004.

Subwoofer behind the seat. CDT Audio component speakers in the doors. Amps filling the tiny trunk. With such a small cockpit, the sound system THUMPS.

I'm digging this little pocket rocket.

etlsport
06/02/2007, 06:46 PM
tisk..tisk..tisk.. your grounded! go sit in a minivan.. and give me the keys to your 350.... :cool: :_steering

Triathlete
06/02/2007, 10:02 PM
Hmmm! I just got back from a 360 mile round trip to Show Low, Az. for a race. Even lifted the VX handled the curvies of the Salt River Canyon on Hwy 60 just fine! ;Dy;

Oh yeah! I also qualified for Team USA Long Course Triathlon World Championships....

...Now if I could only find some one to donate a plane ticket to France I'd be set! :bwgy:

rowhard
06/02/2007, 11:07 PM
Hi Jack

I don't know, but we dug into our pockets to help someone with a blown engine, (anyone know the status?) I bet a few of us would be happy to help Bill reach one of his dreams.

Dumke
06/03/2007, 12:34 AM
Hi Jack

I don't know, but we dug into our pockets to help someone with a blown engine, (anyone know the status?) I bet a few of us would be happy to help Bill reach one of his dreams.

I was meaning to give but toally forgot about it. if We did get some status would pitch in and as for a plane ticket hey its all about helping others :)

Oh but one condition bring me back a t-shirt :p

Edit: when wouldyou be leaving?

Knigh7s
06/03/2007, 01:54 AM
@PHO2GR4

Well, I forgive you! At least you have some good tastes for vehicles! =P

I was just looking at a conv. Z just the other day. same color, cuz it almost matches the Kaiser. But that cig burn in the passenger seat just wasnt cutting it for me. :(

Triathlete
06/03/2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the offer guys but its not in the plans. My big goal is Hawaii. The ITU championships just don't rate that high on my to do list, especially since they changed (sold out) the triathlon as i know so they could get it in the Olympics.

Now back to the regularly scheduled show!