PDA

View Full Version : Brain Surgery

Multimediaman
05/06/2007, 10:07 AM
Hello All,

I have not visited in quite awhile. Our plates are kind of full right now. I wish to direct you to the site we built for my wife: www.welovedawn.com

She underwent brain surgery last thursday. I am not sending this link to promote donations I am sending in case you know someone who needs help or advice on brain injuries like Dawn's. We have learned so much that we can help direct people to the right resources for help. So please pass this on to anyone in need of help. Read her journal and story on the site and you will understand what I mean. Thank you,

Charles M. Wanless

P.S.
Thank you Victor for your support and prayers. VX lovers are the best.

VCrossfan
05/06/2007, 10:23 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all....

biju
05/06/2007, 11:19 AM
Wishing you and your wife the best!... and a speedy recovery.

-biju.

Ldub
05/06/2007, 12:00 PM
Best wishes to you & your family for a quick recovery & a happy ever after. :yesgray: :luck:

deermagnet
05/06/2007, 02:51 PM
I just sent my donation. It's a heartbreaking story and our prayers are with Dawn and your whole family.

Mark Griffin

Triathlete
05/06/2007, 04:01 PM
Wow! Charles, I'd been wondering where you had been. Now I know. Wishing the best for Dawn and you! Playing for a complete and speedy recovery!

ISCE
05/06/2007, 05:59 PM
Charles,

Thanks for sharing her site. I signed the guestbook and have prayed for her recovery. Be strong and keep your faith through this tough time.

Be encouraged that one of my friends had a softball sized tumor removed from her brain. Her recovery wasn't immediate, but over time she did end up having a full recovery.

God bless,
Jay

WormGod
05/07/2007, 07:57 AM
My wishes for a positive recovery were best left in the guestbook. :)

Multimediaman
05/14/2007, 12:39 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and Deermagnet thanks for the donation. It is helping to make our bathroom handicapped accessable. She is in a critical care re-hab center recovering. She will be there for approximately 6 to 8 weeks. At this time we hope to have her home. Thanks again to all of you.

Charles