PDA

View Full Version : Website hosting services

nfpgasmask
05/04/2007, 09:10 AM
Hey,

I am in need of changing my website hosting services to a better provider. The company I am with now sucks. They have been repeatedly down for unexpected periods of time lately (like right now), and they keep making changes to things and not telling me. Anyway, I don't want to dwell on how angry it make me, but I do want to see if any of you out there know of a good, stable, AFFORDABLE website hosting service.

I am looking at going with GoDaddy.com, cause their prices are pretty good, and they have 24 hour phone support, but I want to what others are having good luck with out there....

My needs are basic, webmail, multiple domains, control panel access, disc space, and a good amount of bandwidth...

Thanks - Bart

etlsport
05/04/2007, 09:42 AM
i dont have personal experience with running my own site, but i know the company i used to work for and my neighbor both use godaddy.com for their hosting, and i havent heard any complaints about them..

and they have fun commercials.. lol i didnt even know what they did until about 4 months after i saw the first commercial

Bimati
05/04/2007, 09:46 AM
Bart,

PM'd you. The IT division of my new employer does that....for the sake of the forum, I won't pimp them in this thread....

Bim