PDA

View Full Version : New PV mufflers are shipping this week!!

VX crazy
05/15/2003, 10:23 AM
Finally the new PV mufflers will all be shipping out this week, thanks for being patient!

coachreed
05/16/2003, 01:56 PM
OK already... when should I expect my PV?! I'd really like to get my hands on it sometime soon! Is it here yet? How bout now?! Will be receive a tracking number of some kind? How are they being shipped? Thanks in advance.

Coach... aka Randy!

AlaskaVX
05/16/2003, 05:42 PM
OK coach it's coming, not this week, and not the next, maybe the next week, but definately the next week, but if not, the next week OK! ;) :)

I don't mean to make anyone mad at all just having fun with coach we are both in the same boat.

Tone
05/17/2003, 12:12 PM
ALL mufflers have shipped (including your's Grant) as of yesterday via FedEx ground. John and I appologize for the extremely LONG delay getting these to you. Those of you who have ordered from me before know this is highly unusual for me. I will be keeping some in stock in the future for immediate shipment (with tracking numbers of course) and 10 on the way to me. Several are being given away tonite at the banquet that I had overnighted in. If you don't see your's by next Friday, please get with me and I will pry a tracking number out of John.

AndyC
05/17/2003, 01:36 PM
On these new PV mufflers are they welded with the bolting flange on each end? or need to be clamped or welded in?
Hey Tone any noticeable difference compared to the 1 gen PV systems?
I must admit I'm disapointed in the tail pipe choice that was welded on to the catback systems. I've had to paint the baffle at least 3 times now due to rust and just notice that the chrome is begining to show rust spots. Needless to say I had to do some heavy polishing to it today. I'll look into a nice stainless steel tip or maybe a stainless/carbon fiber one. The worst thing on this too, is I didn't take my VX out this winter in the salted roads only in the fresh snow :) Let the Amigo do the bad stuff.

coachreed
05/18/2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaVX
OK coach it's coming, not this week, and not the next, maybe the next week, but definately the next week, but if not, the next week OK! ;) :)

I don't mean to make anyone mad at all just having fun with coach we are both in the same boat.

That just wasn't right... I think I'm hurt... second thought, I can be hurt later AFTER I get my PV!

Originally posted by SPAZZ
Hey, be patient relax and take a valume!!!

Is it a Valume, or a Valium? I'm confused. ;Db; ;pb;

Originally posted by SPAZZ
...if you like I'm sure he'll refund your $ and you can go find something else.

No SPAZZ thats ok, I appreciate the offer and all, but I'll take my PV thanks... oh and nice way to rub the "footage of my Ironman climbing slick rock in Moab and growling away"! That wasn't quite right... but to be expected... I guess I'll have to join in on the fun next year!

TTYL!

Coach... aka Randy!

PS- How bout a tracking number now... I'm leaving town EARLY this saturday morning... and if its gonna show up on time, I'd like to get'r put on BEFORE I make a 2600 mile round trip drive this next week. Thanks in advance! ;Db;

FeatherFoot
05/19/2003, 08:10 AM
All mufflers on order have been shipped.;Dp; Most shipped on the 14th and should be in your hands by the 21st (Randy yours was in this bunch). The rest shipped on Friday and all of them should be delivered by this Friday the 23rd.

I carried them all to FedEx myself. That's a good thing. The tracking numbers are all written on my reciept and not associated with individual packages - that's a bad thing.

Everyone hang in there, All are in transit as we speak and some of the ones west of the Mississippi river will be delivered today.

FF

Dallas4u
05/19/2003, 09:15 AM
John, I have a question(s)...

If you are not working for Alpine anymore, are you just selling PV mufflers? Are you not selling S/C kits anymore?

I know you can't "discuss" what happen with Alpine for legality issues (which kind of makes me weary), but I am still a little uneasy about my purchase now that I know it is not covered in any which way.