PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a VX Mechanic in Houston, TX

kwynn
04/09/2007, 11:09 AM
My 99 Vehicross is just over 100 thousand miles.
My steering wheel has started vibrating side to side when I drive under 70 miles an hour & when I accelerate after stopping it hesiates and clonks in to gear.

I need a VX Mechanic in Houston, one that I can trust...I am tired of having mechanics look at my car and tell me they haven't ever even seen a VX before.

Thanks!

LittleBeast
04/09/2007, 12:29 PM
I always go to Champion Isuzu out on 290 and Jones Rd. They have always been honest and never screwed me over.

kwynn
04/09/2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks!

geshaw30
04/09/2007, 04:29 PM
The other option is on the west side of town at Katy Frwy @ Grand Parkway . They became Westside Isuzu months ago after being McKinzey Bond for years. The latter did great work but I was told that they simply didn't get enough business to warrant staying open. I've used Westside twice now for minor stuff and haven't had a problem. You drop it off at the Kia place next door and they take it over to the Isuzu as the bay(s) open up. I guess it comes down to where you live.
________
MILF RAPED (http://www.****tube.com/video/24046/blonde-milf-gets-raped-in-this-hardcore-vintage-clip)

kwynn
04/10/2007, 03:05 PM
The other option is on the west side of town at Katy Frwy @ Grand Parkway . They became Westside Isuzu months ago after being McKinzey Bond for years. The latter did great work but I was told that they simply didn't get enough business to warrant staying open. I've used Westside twice now for minor stuff and haven't had a problem. You drop it off at the Kia place next door and they take it over to the Isuzu as the bay(s) open up. I guess it comes down to where you live.
That's good, I live close to there. Thanks!
I took it to a transmission shop today A+ Transmission on Dairy Ashford and they refused to change the transmission fluid and fitler or to flush it...they want to take apart the transmission for $500 and go from there. They said that my transmission fluid is brown, and there are metal bits on the magnet...but from everything I read here that is normal. This shop thinks I 'may" need an internal repair on the transmission. They also told me they have never seen a vehicross before...I need someone that has atleast seen one before. Thanks!