PDA

View Full Version : This is some good chit.............................................. ............chat!

Triathlete
03/30/2007, 08:34 AM
THIS (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-241186467547704067&q=penn+and+teller) will get you thinking................and its kind of funny too!

Ldub
03/30/2007, 09:29 AM
Good one Billy.

Can't imagine how the "leaders" came to be so well informed on topics that they are so passionate about.

Penn & Teller for president! ;)

Triathlete
03/30/2007, 10:05 AM
Gotta love all the petition signers! :laughy:

Ldub
03/30/2007, 10:21 AM
I've got a friend who is cut of the same cloth as the protesters in that video...
one of my favorite hobbies is to get him going on this or that & then poke holes in all his "theories" :rolleyes: ...odd, but it seems like I see him less & less often. :p

I also liked the "lady nut" that lived in the tree...in a structure made of WOOD.

I guess nobody told her 2x4's came from trees. :confused:

tomdietrying
03/30/2007, 06:38 PM
lol........that's a good one. I can't believe all those intellegent people got fooled like that. :p

................did you hear the one about the guy that convinced a country that there were WMD, and everyone followed him? What a wack job. :D
Peace.
Tom

IndianaVX
03/30/2007, 09:41 PM
can you believe that there is a news media, that doesnt tell the true news, or if the news doesnt follow their political beliefs, they just make up a story to run on the news??? and people believe them??? or that a newspaper would leak military plans??
or that a goverment official can break into the national archive, do who knows what, and leave national documents on a construction job site, and not even be convicted of anything????

now THATS some wack jobs!!!!

Sorry, rant over.......

IndianaVX
03/30/2007, 09:53 PM
Sorry,
one more,
what about a man convincing intelligent people that there is a little thing going called global warming, but is a major part of a company that profits from it......oh never mind..........

and isnt it funny, that everyone had the same documentation on those WMD'S, and agreed that they were there, until things got tough, and then wanted to cut and run???

ok, im really done this time
rant really over.
didnt mean to hijack
sorry billy
im very very sorry
ill try not to post on this thread anymore.......im tired, and im cranky, and im without my vx in the driveway

Triathlete
03/30/2007, 10:31 PM
can you believe that there is a news media, that doesnt tell the true news, or if the news doesnt follow their political beliefs, they just make up a story to run on the news??? and people believe them??? or that a newspaper would leak military plans??
or that a goverment official can break into the national archive, do who knows what, and leave national documents on a construction job site, and not even be convicted of anything????

now THATS some wack jobs!!!!

Sorry, rant over.......

Thats why I watch the Daily Show for all my national news! :yesy: :bwgy:

tomdietrying
03/31/2007, 08:07 AM
I'm sure you're like me. I believe when a decision is made and good things happen, people should receive and take credit for it. I also believe when a decision is made and bad things happen, people should receive and take credit for it. When FINAL decisions are made, people who made those FINAL decisions should take credit good or bad. Don't pawn it off the FINAL decision on someone else. Remember, someone made the FINAL decision. Give that person credit good or bad, but please don't make excuses for it.
Peace.
Tom

IndianaVX
03/31/2007, 10:25 AM
I agree billy.........lol

i agree with you also tom, but there are good things happening, and there is no good credit being given, just negitive. and im sure you would agree with me when i say this.
if someone had some sort of weapon, bomb, nuclear enrichment program, etc, and a group of people tie the hands of the person who makes that final decision for over two months, AND make sure the public KNOWS they are tying his hands, dont you think that the people that he is comming after would move things somewhere else??? Im not making excuses, it would just be nice to take action when action is needed, and then hand out the credit, good or bad....
hey, its just my opinion, not fighting words, your still my friend.......

Peace to you too,
David